Journalists Have Some Nerve Accusing Brady Of Cheating When They Do It For Obama

Brady played better after the refs had replaced the deflated footballs, so there was no advantage whatsoever, If anything, the Colts should have kept their mouths shut and let Brady keep playing with the deflated footballs.

The league should just move on and make sure that from now on a league official is with all footballs after the refs have checked them.

Nope. There are several types of polls.

1. Registration by party affiliation
  2. Political preferences
  3. Likely voters
I wasn't talking about polls. The term "out polling" refers to "getting more votes". It has nothing to do with pre-election polls, but rather as in definitions 4-6 from dictionary.com.

poll- noun

1.a sampling or collection of opinions on a subject,taken from either a selected or a random group of persons, as for the purpose of analysis.
2.Usually, polls. the place where votes are taken.
3.the registering of votes, as at an election.

4.the voting at an election.
5.the number of votes cast.
6.the numerical result of the voting.

7.an enumeration or a list of individuals, as for purposes of taxing or voting.

Polling Define Polling at Dictionary.com

Look Dumbass, even exit-polls are sometimes inaccurate. Too many people won't give an opinion. They, like myself, feel it's none of your business.

If the exit poll is reported in the MSM? I won't trust the report as far as I could throw it.

If you have ever taken an University level Statistics class or Journalism class, you would know why.

Remember, the only people that matter in America are "likely voters." lol Everyone else? They're just useless trash.

Even when polls ARE taken and prove that reality doesn't match up with what the polled supposed outcome should be, the media routinely ignores what THOSE poll results tell us. So who really cares?
He moved the goalposts and said what he really meant was Gerrymandering.

Last edited:
Gerrymandering is what gives us idiots like Nancy Pelosi, Barney Fwank, and Sheila Jackson-Lee
Then you'd think the Reps would stop the practice, but NO they realize putting together overwhelmingly hi-count Dem districts gives them more closely divided districts to win.
So what you're saying is whenever Democrats abuse something the Republicans have to show everyone they're good losers and refuse to take part in the practice.

Jesus Christ you are naive.

Gerrymandering is what gives us idiots like Nancy Pelosi, Barney Fwank, and Sheila Jackson-Lee
Then you'd think the Reps would stop the practice, but NO they realize putting together overwhelmingly hi-count Dem districts gives them more closely divided districts to win.
So what you're saying is whenever Democrats abuse something the Republicans have to show everyone they're good losers and refuse to take part in the practice.
You were the one complaining about the results of the practice. If you don't like the Dems you're getting, you're going to have to create more competitive races that force compromise.

No trick question here but do YOU have any facts to prove that the MSM is NOT biased?
I'd like to see that proof because there is a million dollars in proof they are biased.

I'm sure they are biased. But not to the degree that Hate Radio just creates its own reality.
Explain to me first what is "hate radio" and then explain how it creates it's own reality.
I've shown you facts and the links to support. Where are YOUR facts and links regarding "hate radio" and how it creates it's ow reality?

Explain to me first what is "hate radio" and then explain how it creates it's own reality.
I've shown you facts and the links to support. Where are YOUR facts and links regarding "hate radio" and how it creates it's ow reality?
I put the deranged asshole on ignore and recommend it to everyone. Hate radio is the hard left's definition of conservative talk radio. Hate is disagreement with the left.

Forum List

Back