Journalist Who Exposed Mueller Wiping Anti-Trump Texts Found Dead

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
She was 26 and died of the “flu”. Yeah, sure!!!

Funny how YOUNG Seth Rich died also....robbery, nothing taken!.....Any Republicans killed or died mysteriously?

The journalist who exposed how Special Counsel Robert Mueller deleted anti-Trump text messages at the FBI has been found dead under suspicious circumstances.

Bre Payton was a writer for independent news outlet The Federalist. She died just days after breaking the story about Mueller wiping messages between disgraced former FBI agent Peter Strzok and his lover Lisa Page.

Collective-evolution.com reports: “From the moment we started talking I realized she was a potential star,” Ben Domenech, the publisher of The Federalist, said in an essay on Saturday. “She was raw, yes, but that could be honed. She was eager to learn, to write, and to go places—not because of ambition, but because she wanted to change the world.”

She seemed unafraid to take on things that mattered, including breaking the hard-hitting piece DOJ Destroyed Missing Strzok/Page Text Messages Before The IG Could Review Them on December 13th, where, unlike the mainstream media who later focused on the idea that there was ‘no evidence’ that these text messages were deliberately destroyed, Payton leaned towards the conclusion that there was criminal intent in these deletions, a notion supported by Donald Trump.

And then she died suddenly on Friday in San Diego. She was 26.

I don’t have any definitive ‘proof’ for the notion that Payton was killed because she was going to disclose some type of sensitive information against the Deep State; however, it must be said that the cause and circumstances of her death are befuddling enough for one to consider such an idea. My only intention is to explain the facts and allow you to draw your own conclusions.

Read more at explainlife.com ...

I am trying to find out how a young healthy woman could have been exposed and suddenly died from flu/meningitis. I can find no details on this. I'm not jumping to conclusions but it is extremely rare for anyone other than the weakest children or oldest weakest adults to die from flu.

I am trying to find out how a young healthy woman could have been exposed and suddenly died from flu/meningitis. I can find no details on this. I'm not jumping to conclusions but it is extremely rare for anyone other than the weakest children or oldest weakest adults to die from flu.
I know personally that some forms of meningitis can kill you in a few hrs, I got lucky and had the one that doesnt always kill you,,,I talked with a combat medic and he said he had a guy come to him one morning with a headache so he sent him to the hospital and went to check on him at lunch and he was dead,,

ones viral and the other is bacterial, not sure which one kills you quick

Funny how YOUNG Seth Rich died also....robbery, nothing taken!.....Any Republicans killed or died mysteriously?

The journalist who exposed how Special Counsel Robert Mueller deleted anti-Trump text messages at the FBI has been found dead under suspicious circumstances.

Bre Payton was a writer for independent news outlet The Federalist. She died just days after breaking the story about Mueller wiping messages between disgraced former FBI agent Peter Strzok and his lover Lisa Page.

Collective-evolution.com reports: “From the moment we started talking I realized she was a potential star,” Ben Domenech, the publisher of The Federalist, said in an essay on Saturday. “She was raw, yes, but that could be honed. She was eager to learn, to write, and to go places—not because of ambition, but because she wanted to change the world.”

She seemed unafraid to take on things that mattered, including breaking the hard-hitting piece DOJ Destroyed Missing Strzok/Page Text Messages Before The IG Could Review Them on December 13th, where, unlike the mainstream media who later focused on the idea that there was ‘no evidence’ that these text messages were deliberately destroyed, Payton leaned towards the conclusion that there was criminal intent in these deletions, a notion supported by Donald Trump.

I don’t have any definitive ‘proof’ for the notion that Payton was killed because she was going to disclose some type of sensitive information against the Deep State; however, it must be said that the cause and circumstances of her death are befuddling enough for one to consider such an idea. My only intention is to explain the facts and allow you to draw your own conclusions.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Unfortunately for the rabid partisans who would LIKE this to be true. Payton was not an "in depth" investigator of any kind. Not likely to break a story like this.

I searched her Twitter account back to October and the ONLY reference to this Mueller cell phone story is a RETWEET from Guillani...

I rate this "Completely Dubious" on the FlaCalTenn Truthometer...

I agree the death of her is suspicious.
Seems like a crime may have occurred.

Forum List

Back