Journalist Investigating Trump And Russia Says 'Full Picture Is One Of Collusion'

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Journalist Investigating Trump And Russia Says 'Full Picture Is One Of Collusion'

And we know from Czechoslovak spy records de-classified last year that the spy agencies were in contact with Ivana's father, that they kept an eye on the Trumps in Manhattan throughout the 1980s.

That Trump melted with this kind of flattery. And several months later, he gets an invitation to go on an all-expenses-paid trip behind the Iron Curtain to Soviet Moscow. Now, a couple of things which were important here. One of them is that his trip was arranged by Intourist, which is the Soviet travel agency. Now, I've talked to defectors and others who say - this is actually fairly well-known - that Intourist is basically the KGB. It was the organization which monitored foreigners going into the Soviet Union and kept an eye on them when they were there. So kind of he went with KGB travel. Now, according to "The Art Of The Deal," he met various Soviet officials there. Who they were, we don't know. But what we can say with certainty is that his hotel, just off Red Square, the National Hotel, would have been bugged, that there was already a kind of dossier on Trump. And this would have been supplemented with whatever was picked up from encounters with him, from intercept, from his hotel room.

But what one can say with certainty is that over a long period of time, there's been plenty of Russian money going from Moscow into Trump properties, some of them in Trump Tower.

But what I can say with absolute certainty is that the Trump suite would have been bugged. It wouldn't have been bugged for everybody, but obviously they were interested in him, and there will be a tape. I mean, it may just show Trump going to bed early reading a novel. I don't know. Or it may show something else. But that there will have been technical surveillance of Trump is absolutely guaranteed.

But the problem is that the Russia story becomes such a kind of billowing scandal that Trump is no longer kind of politically able to deliver an end to sanctions.

We think he - from the indictment by Robert Mueller, he must have made at least $75 million from his work in Ukraine. And he spent a decade in that part of the world. He doesn't speak Russian. He had an interpreter. But he was mingling with people at the top of Russian and Ukrainian power. And from this job - there's a interval of a matter of weeks - he goes straight to the Trump campaign, offers his services, allegedly free, and is advising Donald Trump on how to be president.

GROSS: Right. But you say allegedly free. Apparently, Manafort said, I will do this without pay, which is a very unusual offer.

HARDING: Well, I mean, if you're getting $75 million from Russian and Ukrainian interests, then perhaps you can afford to work for free (laughter).

-----------------------

Come one. Every day there's more and more. Just the fact Manafort get's paid 75 million by the Russians and then wants to work for Trump for FREE? The guy can earn 75 million and then decides to work for free? You would have to be a tard to believe that. 75 million is what he got paid. For working for Trump on the behest of Russia. They didn't even have a history together and no connections other than Russia and he works for Trump for fuking free??????????????

• Banned
Funny there are all these in depth reports on Trump and the Trump family.

But when it comes to Trump supporters, all they said is "I don't believe it".

If they can refuse science that's right in front of your face, they will never stop believing in Trump.

You know there is no such thing as collusion outside of anti trust law.

This is a Democrat journalist. He should be hanging by his thumbs.

"Journalistic integrity" is a punchline thanks to leftist news media, but deanturd believes the problem exists within people who trust their own eyes rather than the apparatchik propaganda.

You really out to defect to North Korea Deanturd. They have every single one of your political philosophies fully enforced.

Funny. The OP didn't use the quotation marks when he wrote "journalist".

• Banned
You know there is no such thing as collusion outside of anti trust law.

This is a Democrat journalist. He should be hanging by his thumbs.
Because Trump and the GOP are so honest.

Look at Trump's healthcare. It will cost less and be better.

Look at the GOP's tax plan. Rich people will pay more.

Such honesty. Such truthfulness.

And the GOP base eats up every word.

5263-1511284612-2b1b5a002c43ecb9ced17e8f62dd4aa5.jpg

Yep, you can find out all about it...for the low low price of $26.99...The cost of his book.

Have you read O.J.'s book? Spoiler alert, it says he didn't do it. :eusa_shhh:

Last edited:

And we know from Czechoslovak spy records de-classified last year that the spy agencies were in contact with Ivana's father, that they kept an eye on the Trumps in Manhattan throughout the 1980s.

That Trump melted with this kind of flattery. And several months later, he gets an invitation to go on an all-expenses-paid trip behind the Iron Curtain to Soviet Moscow. Now, a couple of things which were important here. One of them is that his trip was arranged by Intourist, which is the Soviet travel agency. Now, I've talked to defectors and others who say - this is actually fairly well-known - that Intourist is basically the KGB. It was the organization which monitored foreigners going into the Soviet Union and kept an eye on them when they were there. So kind of he went with KGB travel. Now, according to "The Art Of The Deal," he met various Soviet officials there. Who they were, we don't know. But what we can say with certainty is that his hotel, just off Red Square, the National Hotel, would have been bugged, that there was already a kind of dossier on Trump. And this would have been supplemented with whatever was picked up from encounters with him, from intercept, from his hotel room.

But what one can say with certainty is that over a long period of time, there's been plenty of Russian money going from Moscow into Trump properties, some of them in Trump Tower.

But what I can say with absolute certainty is that the Trump suite would have been bugged. It wouldn't have been bugged for everybody, but obviously they were interested in him, and there will be a tape. I mean, it may just show Trump going to bed early reading a novel. I don't know. Or it may show something else. But that there will have been technical surveillance of Trump is absolutely guaranteed.

But the problem is that the Russia story becomes such a kind of billowing scandal that Trump is no longer kind of politically able to deliver an end to sanctions.

We think he - from the indictment by Robert Mueller, he must have made at least $75 million from his work in Ukraine. And he spent a decade in that part of the world. He doesn't speak Russian. He had an interpreter. But he was mingling with people at the top of Russian and Ukrainian power. And from this job - there's a interval of a matter of weeks - he goes straight to the Trump campaign, offers his services, allegedly free, and is advising Donald Trump on how to be president.

GROSS: Right. But you say allegedly free. Apparently, Manafort said, I will do this without pay, which is a very unusual offer.

HARDING: Well, I mean, if you're getting $75 million from Russian and Ukrainian interests, then perhaps you can afford to work for free (laughter).

-----------------------

Come one. Every day there's more and more. Just the fact Manafort get's paid 75 million by the Russians and then wants to work for Trump for FREE? The guy can earn 75 million and then decides to work for free? You would have to be a tard to believe that. 75 million is what he got paid. For working for Trump on the behest of Russia. They didn't even have a history together and no connections other than Russia and he works for Trump for fuking free??????????????

Yeppers, that 145 million he got from the rooski's is pretty damning.....

oh....wait, that was hillary!

• Banned

-----------------------

Hillary got 145 million from the Russians? I didn't know. Post a link. I couldn't find it with Google.

-----------------------

Hillary got 145 million from the Russians? I didn't know. Post a link. I couldn't find it with Google.

Your Google must be broke

Trump supporters are saying Hillary Clinton colluded with Russia. This is the truth

Forum List

Back