Josh Josh Josh....

And let's follow this up with some logic. The babysitter was labeled as a teen. Jill was 12, Josh was 14. Jana and John David are in between Josh and Jill. So that being said how old was this babysitter? Logic says she was older because why have a babysitter younger than your oldest child? They could have just had the older kids babysit given you have 3 kids age 12-14. So the 14 year old molested an 17-18 year old??

Don't know what you want from me, Blue. I am not advocating that Josh be arrested. I am simply saying that he is an asshole and a child preditor, and if he lived next door to my granddaughter, I would be seeking a committee of the neighbors to request that he move.

Don't know what you want from me, Blue. I am not advocating that Josh be arrested. I am simply saying that he is an asshole and a child preditor, and if he lived next door to my granddaughter, I would be seeking a committee of the neighbors to request that he move.
Honestly...I would not worry a bit about a kid like that. His idea of something not ok is more about what he thought in his mind and conviction in his heart than actually doing something most people imagine molestation to include

Honestly...I would not worry a bit about a kid like that. His idea of something not ok is more about what he thought in his mind and conviction in his heart than actually doing something most people imagine molestation to include

Fine. Under the circumstances, I would recommend to him that he move next door to YOUR granddaughter.

From what I have found there is no evidence that she is suing. It says she MIGHT and that was according to anonymous sources. That doesn't sound real solid to me as it is being spun as already happened

Well but consider who we are dealing with. Mertex who apparently doesn't realize that if you join the website in 2011 it means you have been here longer than someone who joined in 2013 and admits he doesn't even read the posts he responds to. Carla_Danger who is on another thread proudly establishing herself as a gynocentric, misandrist and apparently she wasn't satisfied with that so she resurrected a thread where she demonstrated herself to be a racist too. Luddly....meh....I have a little more tolerance for him because even though I disagree with him I know he has a sense of humor and isn't a total asshole. Just a semi-asshole, right Luddy? ;)

So what do you expect? Consider who we are dealing with. This isn't the epitome of intellectual prowess here.

Oh and just to save Mertex and Carla some time with the multi-syllable words.

the definition of epitome

the definition of prowess

gynocentric - Google Search

misandrist - Google Search

There is no evidence that he is a child predator. In this very thread I posted multiple studies by scientific researchers that say very clearly that a person who commits such actions as a juvenile is highly unlikely to repeat them as an adult. The statistics on this are very clear Vandal and are the same over multiple independent studies. So why is it that scientific research is demanded by liberals as the only relevant information in regard to proving the existence of God but completely ignored when scientific research might serve to support a Christian?

What do I want from you? I would like to think you are a bigger man than Mertex, Carla, rDean, etc and simply say "yeah....there is a double standard being applied...let's wait for the facts before we condemn"

Fine. Under the circumstances, I would recommend to him that he move next door to YOUR granddaughter.
I have a daughter that is 14 and would not have a problem with it. This kid was 14 when all this happened and no one would have even known had he not felt such guilt of it to say something. For me, this was more what he felt in his heart and mind than a physical idea of molestation that most people interpret

I don't have grandchildren so it would have to be next to my children and I am good with that. According to the statistical research liberals demand the likelihood of a repeat offense is very low. Additionally, I watch my children and take responsibility for being a parent. I don't pass that responsibility on to teachers and society in general because I am too lazy to raise my own kids.. They'll be fine

I have a daughter that is 14 and would not have a problem with it. This kid was 14 when all this happened and no one would have even known had he not felt such guilt of it to say something. For me, this was more what he felt in his heart and mind than a physical idea of molestation that most people interpret

Well, good for you! While you are so understanding and forgiving, why not allow your son to spend a day, unchaperoned, with a priest?

Do you know how this family operates or any family that size? Let me educate you given I was once married to a man who has 7 sisters and 8 brothers. An older child "adopts" a younger one and is in charge of caring for them. They get them food, dress them, help them with school work...you name it. Now at any time this boy could have done things to these kids and that did not happen. Let's add on top of it at the time they lived in a 3 bedroom home with maybe 2 bathrooms. My ex lived in a 3 bedroom home with one bathroom and he told me eons ago how the bathroom worked for mornings. There were half naked people in and out of there constantly. There was no way for there to be this "modesty" that the Duggars pride so greatly. I personally believe my ex. That boy saw more naked women than peeking into the locker room at the high school and as Blue said earlier there is no privacy for "a moment alone" because someone constantly needs the can and the bedrooms are packed. These parents should be grateful he and the other kids didn't do more. You can't stuff that many people into that small a space and only two are a breeding pair. Those kids had to be exposed to a lot of "sounds" coming from the parents room. Kids even cloistered are not that stupid

Last edited:
Do you know how this family operates or any family that size? Let me educate you given I was once married to a man who has 7 sisters and 8 brothers. An older child "adopts" a younger one and is in charge of caring for them. They get them food, dress them, help them with school work...you name it. Now at any time this boy could have done things to these kids and that did not happen.

So, he is less of an asshole for not molesting them every day?

You are the one that is thick. When you make a comment such as:
So put all this together and what do you expect to be the result? he no outlet at all so one day he sees his sister asleep and brushed his fingers over her breasts for a few seconds. Given the situation, would you really be surprised? As I said before, when there are no healthy or natural outlets, one will resort to unhealthy and unnatural outlets. That doesn't make it ok, but I sure as hell understand it.

what am I supposed to think. You are not even familiar with what he did. He didn't brush his fingers over their breasts, idiot......he was touching their genitals. Why don't you get familiar with the situation before trying to analyze it and then try to explain away the reason for his behavior.

Well let's hear it from the horse's mouth. Here's the interview with the victims. let's see what they have to say about it on the record.

4:45 "Most of the stuff out there is lies, it's not true"

6:00 "The extent of it was mild inappropriate touching on fully clothed victims"

6:10 "We didn't even know about it until he went and confessed it to my parents"

Let's hear some more

9:25 "...he reached over the couch and touched their breasts while they were asleep over their clothes..."

Now that is from the mouths of the family and the victims. I didn't hear a single word about touching any genitalia. Josh has confessed to touching breasts, but only one girl that I can find has accused him of doing more than touching clothed breasts for a few seconds. However an allegation is not proof. I would think you liberals would know the difference between an allegation and a fact. He may have done more, but I can find no evidence of it.

You're posting what his family (parents and sisters) are saying now........bwahahaha....of course they are going to try and make it seem as innocent as possible.....you're another one of the tools that believes their lies.

When he first confessed to father Jim Bob Duggar in March 2002, 14-yar-old Josh said that he had touched his sisters’ breasts and/or genital areas on “four or five” different occasions already, while they were sleeping. Nothing, apparently, was done to discipline Josh, though it seem like the girls were informed later as to what had happened.

In July 2002, Josh confessed again, this time to fondling the breasts of a family friend who was sleeping over on their couch. Josh was “disciplined” at this point, though it’s unclear how.

And then in March 2003, Josh, now 15, confessed to molesting his five-year-old sister’s vaginal area and chest while he read to her on the couch. Also around this time, Jim Bob says in the police report, Josh was seen putting his hand under his sister’s dress, though it’s not clear if it was the same sister.

If you’re keeping count, that’s seven incidents of child molestation in one year.

New Police Report Shows Josh Duggar Confessed 3 Times To 7 Acts Of Child Molestation - The Frisky

I see this as a perfect example of a conservative Christian being confessing to doing something wrong, being accused of doing something more, and liberals foaming at the mouth and assuming the absolute worst. Had it been a conservative making accusations against a liberal, my strong suspicion is that the people carrying torches and pitchforks would instead be saying "well....you know there's a difference between an allegation and proof. Let's just wait for all the facts to come out".
But since it is a conservative, the conservatives are saying "he didn't really do anything wrong....he only brushed his fingers over their breasts" - just like you are doing. We, liberals, are just reading the different accounts, and it sure as hell isn't as innocent as you are trying to portray it.

How the hell do you know who I am? I very well might be an expert. You don't know.
Yeah, sure, you're an expert.....bwahaha, in your own empty head. I don't have to know you....your posts tells me enough about you. Even if you aren't an expert, if you at least had some sense you would have researched Josh a little more thoroughly....surely an expert wouldn't take the words of the parents/sisters who are trying so hard to make it look like it was nothing, unless you are so damn naive you want to believe them like the rest of the tools here defending him.

You are continuing to make assumption after assumption and insisting they are established fact. Perhaps you should read what i write in the future. That way you won't make yourself look stupid by pounding your shoe on the table about how I am making excuses for him when I am not. Your reaction simply establishes what I said earlier. You don't care one little bit about this situation or anything I am saying. You just want to stick it to some Republicans and you don't give a damn if it's true of not.
Maybe you really are stupid and don't realize, like so many of the others that you are defending him, although you keep saying that you're not. Trying to minimize what he did.....posting videos of what his parents are now saying......you are either really stupid or in so deep in denial that you are unaware of what you are doing.

I have been here longer than you dumb ass. Jesus what a tool. You raise hell about what I write and then admit you didn't even read what I wrote. Then you accuse me of not being here long enough to know what's going on when I have been around about a year and a half longer than you have. Try looking at the joined on dates before you start popping off. What a total jack ass.

Yeah....you've been here since 2011 and you have only posted 7k times.....that's just over 1k posts a year.....so, in those few times that you show your ass on this forum you are going to read a lot of the people's comments and get a feel for who they are.......get real, dumbass.

Forum List

Back