Josh Josh Josh....

TrinityPower

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2012
Fantasy island
He should have went to his wife and said "I have lust in my life" She would have gotten rid of it for him lol. Some men are so afraid to tell their wife they desire these things and more times than not their wife will say ok well let's explore that but noooo... they have to go try finding it from somewhere else...sigh If you ask for your wife to be naughty and spank you I guarantee she will get motivated to find the reason in her heart to do it...encourage her a little by leaving that tilet seat down in the night or do not change the toilet paper roll...run the gas out of the car before she uses it to take the kids to the doc right before lunch...she will find a reason to beat your ass if that's what you are into LOL

From what I read his profile is basically a guy looking to learn what sex is all about. When are people going to learn that sheltering your children from such things only makes then run to it the moment they can? Want to make your kid a sexual deviant as an adult? Easy....just raise him in an environment where holding hands is only permitted after he is engaged.

From what I read his profile is basically a guy looking to learn what sex is all about. When are people going to learn that sheltering your children from such things only makes then run to it the moment they can? Want to make your kid a sexual deviant as an adult? Easy....just raise him in an environment where holding hands is only permitted after he is engaged.

Now that I think of it....are any of those Duggar girls cute? 'Cause if my "sheltered child" hypothesis is correct it suggests that secretly they are massive sluts. :D

His dad did give him a book as Josh left for his honeymoon after marriage. I think the title was "Conjunction Junction, What's Your Function?"

Now that I think of it....are any of those Duggar girls cute? 'Cause if my "sheltered child" hypothesis is correct it suggests that secretly they are massive sluts. :D
They're some smokin hot biddies

Well the oldest girl IS a fireman

There ya go. This is the oldest one and she isn't married
jana-marie-duggar.jpg

You know I knew this girl once who was raised in a Mormon family. Got married in the Mormon Church. Big time Mormon. Then she got divorced because her husband was beating her and she was thrown out of the Church as a result. Suddenly she was 31 with nothing holding her back and she jumped full force into experiencing everything she always wanted to but couldn't. She was up for anything sexually and I do mean A N Y T H I N G. Just another example of someone raised in a severely sheltered environment and when she had the chance she ran to the other side as quickly as she could and to extreme extents.

If he wants to get real kinky he can ask his wife to thump him in the balls with the bible
You appear to be a complex one.

St. John of the Cross spoke of man’s “predominant fault.” All of us have one where overcoming it is no easy matter. Why it is present is of various theological conjecture. St. John says all predominant faults are rooted in one of three --- pride, vanity, or sensuality. Within those sins are numerous manifestations.

Your friend Josh is not so unusual, nor should he be reason for anyone else to ridicule or feel of greater goodness. Such a fault can become a source of despair or of triumph. But only through humility, prayer, sacrifice and grace can it be overcome, and most often only after a great deal of time, effort, trial and failures.

Last edited:
You know I knew this girl once who was raised in a Mormon family. Got married in the Mormon Church. Big time Mormon. Then she got divorced because her husband was beating her and she was thrown out of the Church as a result. Suddenly she was 31 with nothing holding her back and she jumped full force into experiencing everything she always wanted to but couldn't. She was up for anything sexually and I do mean A N Y T H I N G. Just another example of someone raised in a severely sheltered environment and when she had the chance she ran to the other side as quickly as she could and to extreme extents.
He beat her, and she was excommunicated??????.
I'm a "big time" Mormon and dude that ain't the way it works

If She was jumping to the other side while she was a Mormon, cause that will get ya excommunicated

Forum List

Back