Josh Brolin

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
:eusa_drool: That is all :eusa_drool:

brolin_josh.jpg

Sadly, I can't find any shirtless pics of him :( but this one is DAMN HOT! :eusa_drool:

12men-reefer-tmagSF.jpg

Is he related to James Brolin?

If so I bet Barbara Steisand tried to hit that when James was away.

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, ladies, but Mr. Brolin won't be appearing on our screens for the next few months after suffering non-life threatening injuries in an auto collision in his native California:

The actor Josh Brolin's agent, Anthony Couniss, has arranged a press-release later on in the week, but a short statement released by California highway patrol confirms that the award winning actor, Josh Brolin, was involved in an auto collision at 2.11 a.m on Interstate-110. Although the injuries have been confirmed as non-life threatening, speculation indicates that his career may have to be put on hold. It's thought that the airbag failed to deploy, leaving Mr. Brolin with a pronounced cresent bruise spanning his forehead. Steven Spielberg, the director of Brolin's latest film, Men in Black III, has declined to make a formal statement on the event that led to one of his cast being admitted to hospital, but made a short comment, quote: "Josh was probably just drunk at the wheel again. He's been made to look like a right **** by the media, but to be honest, we all saw it coming. The guy's a douche, but he's a handsome douche. So filming should re-commence once Josh has made himself look pretty again. Honestly, what a douche."

BBC: Josh Brolin looses control of vehicle and himself

Last edited:

Forum List

Back