Jose Canseco claims he can still hit 30 -40 home runs

Poor Jose must have an undiscovered brain tumor caused by his mega-steroid use, and he's not thinking straight.

Give it up, Jose. You were overrated when you were in your prime, and you CHEATED. Go back to Cuba.

Poor Jose must have an undiscovered brain tumor caused by his mega-steroid use, and he's not thinking straight.

Give it up, Jose. You were overrated when you were in your prime, and you CHEATED. Go back to Cuba.

Oh come on now. Congress loves the Rat!

Last edited:
I think this would be great for baseball. Who cares if he can or can't? It would be so much fun watching him try.

How many pitchers will he get beaned by during the season? He's not exactly a respected man among the MLBPA.

Remember the Bash Brothers of the 1989 Oakland As... Canseco and Mark McGwire (before his arms looked like Popeyes - and when Barry Bonds had a normal sized head...........................)

How else is he going to stay relevant? Actually. Jose was was still rocking when he left baseball. I haven't read his books but maybe he was blackballed.

And I bet he could hit 20-40 jacks still. He's totally on the juice though. So I don't know that he really would with new testing standards.

Forum List

Back