Jorge Ramos: US Has Responsibility to ‘Absorb’ Caravan Migrants

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City

For those of you who don’t know who this guy is, he’s a Mexican who came here on a work visa to work for UNIVISION and has slammed everything about this country every since. His net worth is estimated at $12 million and he lives in Coconut Grove, FL.

So, it’s okay for him to tell us what we’re supposed to do about the caravan members?

It’s not an invasion. The U.S. can easily absorb these refugees without significant economic consequences. Many countries in the world help the 65 M people who are displaced,” Ramos claimed in an Instagram post. “And the most powerful nation in history also has responsibilities. We simply have to do our share.”

And

On Monday, San Diego Border Patrol Chief Rodney Scott also noted that “the vast majority of those, from what we call the northern triangle, they are economic migrants.”

They don’t meet the qualifications to get asylum here,” Scott said.

More @ Jorge Ramos: US Has Responsibility to ‘Absorb’ Caravan Migrants | Breitbart

For those of you who don’t know who this guy is, he’s a Mexican who came here on a work visa to work for UNIVISION and has slammed everything about this country every since. His net worth is estimated at $12 million and he lives in Coconut Grove, FL.

So, it’s okay for him to tell us what we’re supposed to do about the caravan members?

It’s not an invasion. The U.S. can easily absorb these refugees without significant economic consequences. Many countries in the world help the 65 M people who are displaced,” Ramos claimed in an Instagram post. “And the most powerful nation in history also has responsibilities. We simply have to do our share.”

And

On Monday, San Diego Border Patrol Chief Rodney Scott also noted that “the vast majority of those, from what we call the northern triangle, they are economic migrants.”

More @ Jorge Ramos: US Has Responsibility to ‘Absorb’ Caravan Migrants | Breitbart

He's right. And to pay for each "refugee", we're going to need 1000 illegal alien volunteers to
show up for immediate deportation.

I wish Pres.Trump would have Jorge Ramos deported for being an enemy agent. ... :cool:

He's apparently a U.S. citizen,having been naturalized as such about ten years ago. A nation usually cannot deport its own citizens, but I think there's an exception somewhere, for a naturalized (as opposed to native-born) citizen who turns against the country in which he's become a citizen; that such naturalized citizenship can be revoked.

If you're going to suggest that Mr. Ramos' citizenship be revoked, and then he be deported, then I am in full agreement. Openly taking the side of foreign invaders would certainly seem to be more than just cause for such an action.

'jorge' is probably a dual citizen and votes in both the USA and 'mexico' . 'jebito bush' son 'jorge bush' was named after 'jorge ramos' . :afro:

And

This guy is nothing but a rich Mexican Liberal who moved out of his Nation to take a job of a Normal Media worker. Now that he is living in a very nice area of Broward County he is telling us that we need poor people from his Nation to live here also and get welfare and anything they can for free. Why does he not go back to Mexico and work to better the lives of his Country Men so that they are not poor. His 12 million I bet is in a bank in Fla and is well protected from any danger of collapse of the peso.

upload_2018-11-30_22-9-55.png

All illegals, do not neglect uncle Soros' invitation!

Jorge Ramos has Responsibility to shut his worthless pie hole .:21::21:
Just a few msg from George Soros on borders and etc.
Let's work to ensure that all families who the U.S. government has forcibly separated along the southern borders are soon reunited—and that the forces of compassion, understanding, and justice ultimately prevail. George Soros on Instagram: “When George Soros was a young man, he escaped the communist takeover of Hungary and created a new home in the United States. Like so many…”

I must be doing something right to look at who my enemies are.

Everything that could go wrong has gone wrong, but I feel more engaged to redouble my efforts against rising nationalism and illiberal values.

Brexit was a tragic mistake. That's why I support Best for Britain.

As the U.S. federal government backs away from protecting civil rights, one group is empowering states and cities to shore them up.

The classroom isn’t the only place where gun violence robs us of our children. We must remember Trayvon Martin’s legacy and build a coalition for every American who wants a better, safer future. In the March for Our Lives, don't forget Trayvon Martin (Opinion) - CNN #MarchForOurLives

As Facebook and Google have grown ever more powerful, they have become obstacles to innovation and are contributing to a lost freedom of mind. They should be more stringently regulated to preserve competition, innovation, and fair and open access.

Data on the number of people police kill in the U.S. is lacking.

A thriller set at the International Criminal Court shows the importance of international justice.

Hey, Soros has his rights to post his goals and dreams.

Forum List

Back