Jorge Ramos new Democrat? About three year some USA citizen ...

Kristian

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2016
Jorge Ramos Headed To HBO To Host Docu Series 'Outpost' And TV Special 'Hate In America'

• As one of the most highly respected journalists in the United States and Latin America, Jorge Ramos has co-anchored the prizewinning evening newscast “Noticiero Univision” (Univision News) since 1986. He also hosts “Al Punto” (“To the Point”), Univision Network’s Sunday public affairs program as well as his first-ever English-language program, “America with Jorge Ramos,” on FUSION. Now, FUSION, the television and digital joint venture between Univision and Disney/ABC that was launched to serve the diverse millennial generation, has licensed two of its projects to HBO.

• Outpost” is a ten-episode half-hour series, which will guide audiences through an immersive exploration of Latin America, offering authentic local perspectives on cultural idiosyncrasies, subcultures, environmental matters and adventure sports. And “Hate in America with Jorge Ramos” is a one-hour special helmed by award-winning journalist Jorge Ramos, which will examine the state of hate in America from white separatists to anti-immigrant activists; it investigates why hatred seems to be growing and who is feeding it.

• Both “Outpost” and “Hate in America with Jorge Ramos” are developed and produced by Univision’s recently launched Univision Story House, an original content development and production team designed to create innovative stories and formats for Univision’s internal platforms including FUSION as well as third party general market networks.

Is this the miracle of the US's political career after it has become a winner, he is more Republican as I do not want to then I think he should select Independent or Trump wins he chooses Democrat and if he is selected as the top challenger to the Trump Trump wins this year but he gets an immigration strong oppusition and of course I want him to choose the democrat about Trump manages to win against Hillary that I want then I want Ramos as one of two in a duel in the Democrats' election campaign in 2020 instead, or it will be a conservative race between Cruz and Ramos for eight years that I like about Trump manages to win two rounds but then I Ramos goes over to the Independent so he can set up again but this time the new round over again eight years the two parties, he will commute if an unsuccessful if he gets politicians in the United States, but of course I hope a little bit now on Ramos. Cruz I come in or not if Hillary wins this year. Hillary in eight years some like Trump? Almost Ramos now. 2 Partys he are in future. Not Republican.

• Banned
I will this:

2016: Trump vs Clinton then 2 pieces more but only reserve.

2016: One winner how I expext are Trump.

2020: Winner i 2016 win again in real time.

2024: Cruz vs Ramos in republican vs democrat then 2 pieces in reserve some elections eight year before.

Ramos are Democrat in 2024 some 66 year. Cruz are 53 year about eight year.

• Banned
There is Trump and if the Clinton supporter change their to Johnson it gonna be fit match between Johnson and Trump.

40-30-25-5 of 4 pieces with Trump/Johnson, Clinton and then Jill Stein.

Go Go Go Trump. Finesst pieces this elections then that Johnson I want.

100% the negro votes on Johnson or 90% of all negro vote theirs favous.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Richard Gomez to challenger Ramos in 2024.

Right here pictures:

3-richard-gomez.jpg

Democrat chose 2020 or right time in 2024.

Youre thoughts over this moment.

• Banned
Jorge Ramos is a fraud fronting for the Dimbocraps as a so-called neutral journalist.

He become a Democrat soon or later and fine alerted reviews 2024 against Gomez.

Like eight year before 2024 it is two Democrat against Cruz this time favous republican next time even the Trump gonna seats in eight years next republican can win. And also Cruz biggest alerted if he become as best chose next time for republican like the Trump eight year back. Only as 53 year old he the ultimate republican in 2024.

• Banned
Jorge Ramos are now no real candidates I really sure. He is only a Journalist.

Forum List

Back