Jorge Ramos fact of the day

Ramos is an angry and cocky little beaner who genuinely feels that America owes the world. He should be worried about stamping out corruption in Mexico and Central America, improving their economies and making their part of the world some place where they want to stay.
You must be one of those LBJ Democrats I hear so much about.

Soggy in NOLA bedowin62

Every. Single. Day.

YAWN
cuz one comment condemns whole groups

you lost your case long ago; but you're too mentally-ill and far to small of a person to admit it
Just providing you the evidence you asked for when I said that whenever a right winger is talking about a minority, it is always in a negative light.

Every. Single. Day.

And it wasn't just that post I quoted. This very topic was started to attack a very well-known and beloved member of the Hispanic community.

So go ahead and yawn and put yourself in a self-induced coma. I know why you deniers do that. It's a defensive thing. You need to preserve your "because gifts" delusion rather than face the reality that it is because every single time a right winger talks about a minority, it is in a negative light.

And you deniers are enabling it.

Minorities notice shit like that, and that is why they will not vote for a party which so clearly HATES them.

By your absolute refusal to clean up these shitbags, and your attacks on those who are trying to, by your very denial that the blazingly obvious problem exists, you are part and parcel of that bigotry.

You might not be the guy who throws the darkies in the oven. You're way too cowardly for that. You're a villager who puts a handkerchief over his mouth and nose to cover up the stench and then says, "I have no idea what you are talking about."

So I am going to be rubbing your nose in it for a while, you cowardly willfully blind enabler.

i'll clean up the "shitbags" when you are man enough to "clean up" a thousand left-wing idiots making blind accusations against ALL Republicans on a daily basis............................

BUT WAIT!! YOU CANT DO THAT; YOU'RE ONE OF THEM!!

you're simply a laughable clown dude
Let the Left clean up its own mess. It's to our advantage if they don't.

And the Right needs to clean up its side of the street. If we don't, that is to the Left's advantage.

Too bad you are too unbelievably self-deluded to see this.

except you arent "cleaning up" anything spewing as much, MORE hate at the Right than the Left

YOU are responsible for the left-wingers getting elected

Nothing in that gibberish produces a plausible scenario with the GOP losing 75% of the Hispanic vote.
Read the Goddamned thing before talking out of your ass.

I reset the black vote to normal historical levels of 11% for GOP.

I raised the Hispanic vote until the GOP was ahead in the popular vote. It had to go to 43%.

It's up to you to come up with plausible changes in the other figures if you want to show the GOP winning with 25% of the Hispanic vote.

YOU go to the chart,

set the Hispanic vote at 25% and then juggle the other numbers until you get the GOP ahead.

Then make the case that your juggled numbers are plausible outcomes in 2016.
Try moving the white vote.
Nothing in that gibberish produces a plausible scenario with the GOP losing 75% of the Hispanic vote.
Read the Goddamned thing before talking out of your ass.

I reset the black vote to normal historical levels of 11% for GOP.

I raised the Hispanic vote until the GOP was ahead in the popular vote. It had to go to 43%.

It's up to you to come up with plausible changes in the other figures if you want to show the GOP winning with 25% of the Hispanic vote.

YOU go to the chart,

set the Hispanic vote at 25% and then juggle the other numbers until you get the GOP ahead.

Then make the case that your juggled numbers are plausible outcomes in 2016.
Try moving the white vote.

You need 80% turnout of the non-Hispanic white vote at the R vs. D share ratio in order to put the GOP ahead in the popular vote

at GOP getting 11% Black and 25% Hispanic.

Not gonna happen.
Adjust the white Republican share of the white vote, not just the turnout. FFS, are you really that dense? Figure it out yourself!

they've gotten away with saying just anything that pops into their head and making up random numbers out of thin air and having it pass as "fact"...those "tactics" have worn out...

All it used to take a few years ago to chase professional politicians off the podium was a big mouth and a belligerent confrontational attitude. It didn't matter if the interloper didn't make much sense as long as they were loud. Bernie Sanders getting blind sided by an ignorant babe a is a prime example. I used to cringe when George Bush would get tongue tied by hecklers but Donald Trump ain't that kind of timid politician. Jorge Ramos tried the loud idiocy on Trump and he ended up looking like an ass. Hooray for Trump.

Ramos is the most popular media figure in the US among Hispanic-Americans.

This is politics, some of you seem to forget. This is about who votes for whom in the election. If over 3/4s of Hispanics vote for the Democratic nominee, it is all but mathematically impossible for the Republican to win.

Go down with your ship if you wish, but remember we told you so.
Yep, Republicans lost their ass last November. Good point. Now go hug your bong.
Democrats lost in 2010 too remember? That's why we have President Romney.
Which means what in your mind? obama won because Democrats lost?

This is politics, some of you seem to forget. This is about who votes for whom in the election. If over 3/4s of Hispanics vote for the Democratic nominee, it is all but mathematically impossible for the Republican to win.

Yep, Republicans lost their ass last November. Good point. Now go hug your bong.

You're the one who brought up 2014 as if it means something.

I'm not a Trump fan but if that's what Univision calls reporting it's no wonder so many Hispanics are cluel

You're the one who brought up 2014 as if it means something.
Yeah, it was so long ago. The post too apparently. We were discussing your beliefs about Hispanics in the upcoming election. So either they didn't vote or you are wet dreaming.

Ramos is an angry and cocky little beaner who genuinely feels that America owes the world. He should be worried about stamping out corruption in Mexico and Central America, improving their economies and making their part of the world some place where they want to stay.
Anyone who liked this post is a verified xenophobic racist.

young david 42 said:

when you get out of school and mature a little and develop some life experience, you'll also understand reality a little better...everything is "theory" and hypothetical to little college kiddies ...mommy and daddy covering all the expenses while they soak up leftist "professors" dribble.

He can call people anything he wants maybe some agree..maybe some don't.It doesn't diminish the facts about corruption in mexico and central america. ...and the united states..

You must be one of those LBJ Democrats I hear so much about.

Soggy in NOLA bedowin62

Every. Single. Day.

YAWN
cuz one comment condemns whole groups

you lost your case long ago; but you're too mentally-ill and far to small of a person to admit it
Just providing you the evidence you asked for when I said that whenever a right winger is talking about a minority, it is always in a negative light.

Every. Single. Day.

And it wasn't just that post I quoted. This very topic was started to attack a very well-known and beloved member of the Hispanic community.

So go ahead and yawn and put yourself in a self-induced coma. I know why you deniers do that. It's a defensive thing. You need to preserve your "because gifts" delusion rather than face the reality that it is because every single time a right winger talks about a minority, it is in a negative light.

And you deniers are enabling it.

Minorities notice shit like that, and that is why they will not vote for a party which so clearly HATES them.

By your absolute refusal to clean up these shitbags, and your attacks on those who are trying to, by your very denial that the blazingly obvious problem exists, you are part and parcel of that bigotry.

You might not be the guy who throws the darkies in the oven. You're way too cowardly for that. You're a villager who puts a handkerchief over his mouth and nose to cover up the stench and then says, "I have no idea what you are talking about."

So I am going to be rubbing your nose in it for a while, you cowardly willfully blind enabler.

i'll clean up the "shitbags" when you are man enough to "clean up" a thousand left-wing idiots making blind accusations against ALL Republicans on a daily basis............................

BUT WAIT!! YOU CANT DO THAT; YOU'RE ONE OF THEM!!

you're simply a laughable clown dude

You people are hilarious! Most of the time I cannot even tell who is on the left and who is on the right because most of the time nobody is making any fucking sense! Ha ha ha ha!!!!!! Plus, with these ridiculous thread formats many times you cannot tell who is replying to who. This is a pure clusterfuck!!!!

Pretty sure you're the only one with a problem deciphering the "complexities" in the use and operation of this board.

Ramos was part of the cabal trying to destroy Ted Cruz when he ran for the Senate. He made no bones about preferring the liberal Democrat candidate.

Screw you, "Dave".

So, one intellectual genius told me to go back to Stormfront and called me a racist pig. Another imbecile, referred to the op as an idiot. Gotta love those well thought out replies, replies I was fully expecting considering the 2 sources. Thank you for admitting I am right.

As for Ramos, if this hactivist is a journalist, then Sean Hannity, Michael Savage, Mark Levin and Rush Limbaugh all have to be considered journalists as well.

Forum List

Back