Jorge Ramos Discloses Daughter Works for Hillary Clinton’s Presidential Campaign

well well, Does Hillary have any Americans working for her?

Paola Ramos is not American?

never said that did I? but she has Humma, the little Iranian slave tending to her and now the Hispanics is bowing at her feet.... but her fathers loyalties are questionable. and we have every RIGHT to question that.

:lol:

Huma Abedin was born in Kalamazoo, Michigan to an Indian father and Pakistani mother. She's an "American" too - and not even a little bit Iranian.

Would you like to continue digging yourself deeper?

Some are sidestepping the,point. Did Chelsea Clinton get a top job at nbc earning 400,000 a year because of her talent. By everyone's account she is incompetent failure whose only reason for being hired was because of her name. Does anyone really think Ramos daughter would have been hired if her name was Maria Sanchez? Of course not and now,there is an unspoken agreement between Ramos and Hilary. You owe me cause I did you a favor so go out and get trump and do, U.S. Both a favor. I will reward you later Jorge when I am president. He is a bought man, probably always has been. He lost my respect when in an interview with oreilly he intimidated that " his people" we're more,important than the constitution.

You all who think Donald has no chance with Latinos should consider another scenario. If Donald lays out a plan to make illegals legal at least to work in a five step plan. All he has to do is offer all illegals who register is a card with a red line through it that allows them access to anywhere in the country and a drivers license with a red line through it but no govt benefits.if they want to be citizens they can get in line like anyone else. Liberals would be sprinting backwards.

Stephanie, your thread proves that you are a bigot.

Enjoy.

Ramos is an activist masquerading as a journalist. His daughter is employed by the Clinton campaign.

How the hell does that make Stephanie a bigot for posting a thread about the son of a bitch's nasty behavior at a presser?

lol, they are so empty. that's why I put those types on ignore. they offer nothing
No surprise that you ignore people that point out your bigotry.

well well, Does Hillary have any Americans working for her?

Paola Ramos is not American?

never said that did I? but she has Humma, the little Iranian slave tending to her and now the Hispanics is bowing at her feet.... but her fathers loyalties are questionable. and we have every RIGHT to question that.

:lol:

Huma Abedin was born in Kalamazoo, Michigan to an Indian father and Pakistani mother. She's an "American" too - and not even a little bit Iranian.

Would you like to continue digging yourself deeper?
Maybe, what are you going to continue with being an ass? is that your new job on here Now?

Here's some entertainment for ya. lighten your work load up some

Just what we need folks, the serial adulterer back in the White house.

Forum List

Back