Jordan hanged the filthy suicide whore this morning.

I wonder what kind of revenge ISIS will exact for today's jailing of
British jihadist Imran Khawajaha. He got 12 years. The 27-year-old pleaded guilty to four terror offences.
Oh shit! Discussion about U.S. economy. Terrorism everyone!!! Look over there! It's a terrorist.

Where should I be looking? I had neighbours who turned out to be al-Qaeda. Years ago, planning to blow up the Strasbourg Chistmas Market. And I wasn't looking anywhere. They were nice guys. Exemplary citizens.

For real, or are you being facetious? :)

British jihadist Imran Khawajaha. He got 12 years. The 27-year-old pleaded guilty to four terror offences.
Oh shit! Discussion about U.S. economy. Terrorism everyone!!! Look over there! It's a terrorist.

Where should I be looking? I had neighbours who turned out to be al-Qaeda. Years ago, planning to blow up the Strasbourg Chistmas Market. And I wasn't looking anywhere. They were nice guys. Exemplary citizens.
I am not denying there are real threats. I am not even saying we should back out of world affairs, just the opposite. I am saying just as our tax system has been completely corrupted for the wealthy so has every other department. And that includes our foreign policy department. Obama just released a 29 page strategy statement. It will make for interesting reading.
Obama national security strategy stresses alliances American values - The Washington Post

Would I lie to you? About something like that?

I am not denying there are real threats. I am not even saying we should back out of world affairs, just the opposite. I am saying just as our tax system has been completely corrupted for the wealthy so has every other department. And that includes our foreign policy department. Obama just released a 29 page strategy statement. It will make for interesting reading.
Obama national security strategy stresses alliances American values - The Washington Post
Always good to have a plan, that doesn't work in the end.

Never trust a dame that reads. (I'm kidding.)

how would I know. Do I know you? :D No offense meant, but yes, I have to ask if it's true. :)

Always good to have a plan, that doesn't work in the end.
First to paragraphs of document:
Today, the United States is stronger and better positioned to seize the opportunities of a still new century and safeguard our interests against the risks of an insecure world.

America’s growing economic strength is the foundation of our national security and a critical source
of our influence abroad. Since the Great Recession, we have created nearly 11 million new jobs during
the longest private sector job growth in our history. Unemployment has fallen to its lowest level in 6
years. We are now the world leader in oil and gas production. We continue to set the pace for science,
technology, and innovation in the global economy.
Nice opening, for a political speech.

how would I know. Do I know you? :D No offense meant, but yes, I have to ask if it's true. :)

Of course it is. I could hardly believe it myself. The point being how well these people morph into their everyday surroundings.

Of course it is. I could hardly believe it myself. The point being how well these people morph into their everyday surroundings.

Well, that sure is fascinating. What ended up happening?

Well, that sure is fascinating. What ended up happening?

They went to jail. It was a long time ago.

hy do YOU think he was overthrown? A thorn in the side of the global community perhaps? This just bolsters my point, so thanks.
Mossadeq was overthrown because he objected to foreigners dividing up Iranian oil
"Below is shown what the American President Franklin D. Roosevelt had in mind for to a British Ambassador in 1944:

"'Persian oil ... is yours. We share the oil of Iraq and Kuwait. As for Saudi Arabian oil, it's ours.'[7]"

Do you believe the US has the right to control the oil beneath another sovereign nation, and, if so, does any other nation have the same right over US resources?

Why not?:alirulz:

United States foreign policy in the Middle East - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

New Topics

Forum List

Back