3. Muhammed Ali

4. Jim Brown

5. Wayne Gretzky

6, Jesse Owens

7. Jim Thorpe

8. Willie Mays

9. Jack Nicklaus

10. Babe Didrikson

Source: (there's a website link that's supposed to go here, but not sure if it's allowed to be posted, but if anyone wants it, hey, PM me, I'll give it to ya)
According to ESPN.

Jordan was a beast, definently deserves this.:clap2:

Wilt was so overrated it is pathetic. (on and off the court)

Named #1 center off alltime ahead of Russell and Kareeem.

Won 2 pidly titles.

Hey ginscpy, blow it our your ass bub.

TOP TEN BIGGEST ATHLETES OF THE 20th CENTURY

1. MICHAEL JORDAN

2. Babe Ruth

3. Muhammed Ali

4. Jim Brown

5. Wayne Gretzky

6, Jesse Owens

7. Jim Thorpe

8. Willie Mays

9. Jack Nicklaus

10. Babe Didrikson

Source: (there's a website link that's supposed to go here, but not sure if it's allowed to be posted, but if anyone wants it, hey, PM me, I'll give it to ya)
According to ESPN.

All great athletes. Still think Jordan is overrated . Was a nobody in HS and college.

SHOWED UP 2 SPORTS( baseball and golf) WITH HIS GRANDSTAND RETIREMENT IN 93 - took audacity...........................

WTF is Joe Montana?

Jack Nicklaus should be in the top 5.

Kareem belongs in top 10.

NAMED THE BEST COLLEGE BASKETBALL PLAYER EVER ON ESPN - #2 was Bill Walton.

Last edited:
Wilt C was AN OVERRATED SMUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Golfers aren't real athletes and should not be on any list ranking the top athletes of any era.

If you wanna make a greatest golfers list of all time have at it but please don't put those guys in the same conversation as the Jordans and Alis of the world.

Golfers aren't real athletes and should not be on any list ranking the top athletes of any era.

If you wanna make a greatest golfers list of all time have at it but please don't put those guys in the same conversation as the Jordans and Alis of the world.

THEN YOU GO OUT AND MAKE MILLIONS ON THE PGA TOUR!!!!!!!!!

(Jordan is/was overratted - AND ALI NEVER HAD A PUNCH - coulndnt breaqk glass

THEN YOU GO OUT AND MAKE MILLIONS ON THE PGA TOUR!!!!!!!!!

(Jordan is/was overratted - AND ALI NEVER HAD A PUNCH - coulndnt breaqk glass

You are a fuckin idiot, I bet you wouldn't last a milisecond in the ring with Ali, even now. Negged for being a pig fucking idiot.

Hey moron - kick the smoking.....................

aint cool no more ...................

No Way Out- Where Richard Widmark calls Sidney Poitier the N- word....................

Forum List

Back