Joran Van Der Sloot confessed

Burn baby Burn, Disco Hell Inferno!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M]YouTube - The Trammps - Disco Inferno[/ame]

Least Peru stopped him before he could go after what could possibly be more than just victim #3.

Van der Sloot confesses to Peru slaying - Americas- msnbc.com

According to La Republica newspaper, he said that his anger exploded and he broke Stephany Flores' neck after she grabbed his laptop without his permission, and found out that he was involved in the disappearance of an American woman.

The paper quoted Van der Sloot as saying, "I did not want to do it. The girl intruded into my private life."

The woman's battered body was found on the room's floor more than two days later, her neck broken. Van der Sloot had by then crossed into Chile, where he was arrested Thursday.

If tried and convicted of murder, van der Sloot faces a potential prison term of 35 years.

He remains, meanwhile, the prime suspect in the disappearance in Aruba of Holloway, an Alabama teen who hasn't been seen since May 30, 2005. He was arrested and released in that case, and faces no charges.

Van der Sloot was charged Thursday in the United States with trying to extort $250,000 from Holloway's family in exchange for disclosing the location of her body and describing how she died.

So fucked.

Burn baby Burn, Disco Hell Inferno!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M]YouTube - The Trammps - Disco Inferno[/ame]

Least Peru stopped him before he could go after what could possibly be more than just victim #3.

i know i should not admit this but when i was a kid, and that song became a hit right after Saturday night fever... i loved dancing to that song! I used to bounce around my room like an idiot!.....sheesh, i forgot all about it! :lol:

According to Silky's article, the most he can face is 35 years? What? :eusa_eh:

I mean, I doubt he'll last that long in a Peru prison, but still.

i think he is lying...his lawyer probably told him to make certain his alibi included it being an immediate response/reaction that caused the killing, so they can't convict him on first degree murder....

of course, i haven't read the article in full and i am just speculating....but you can be darn certain he is lawyered up.

Kudos to the Peruvian police. I wonder if he was reminded of his Miranda rights again during the interview. Errrr.

I'm happy for the Holloway family. Too bad it had to take another murder.

Kudos, yes, to the Peruvian Police. This slime, Van Der Sloot, got,and is going to get, his in the end hopefully from a Peruvian 'bubba'.
I don't think he will last, but I am hoping he will, for everyday of his sentence. Here is an article about one prison's conditions there.

Lori Berenson, in jail in Peru since 1996, dictated a statement to her visiting
parents in which she complained about her solitary confinement at her new
jail and said it was no better than the dingy, high-altitude Yanamayo prison
which rights groups have called sub-human.

U.S. woman says Peruvian jail conditions unchanged

Couldn't happen to a nicer slim ball.

Hope he enjoys being someones bitch for 35 years.

One does has to wonder if waterboarding was used. But then again, it sure does seem as if he wanted to get caught. Maybe the Natalie H murder was haunting him.

He admitted all over the place to the Halloway murder. The cops and prosecutors there just wouldn't make a case against him.

He's a sick puppy. He's one of those that not only likes to kill, but likes to talk about it.

Forum List

Back