Joni Earnst?

DustyInfinity

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2018
Midwest
Hello all you Hawkeyes. I was excited by the prospects of Earnst when she ran on her military background and talked about the pigs. Is she the real deal? I just wanted to hear from you guys on whether she is a conservative or a swamp critter like Romney. Hoping she is the real deal, thanks.

Hello all you Hawkeyes. I was excited by the prospects of Earnst when she ran on her military background and talked about the pigs. Is she the real deal? I just wanted to hear from you guys on whether she is a conservative or a swamp critter like Romney. Hoping she is the real deal, thanks.
Oh no she's a real hog nutter.

Long read, but...

Joni Ernst - Ballotpedia

Thanks a bunch. I have had a terrible time finding voting records. I will find Ballotpedia very helpful.

Voting records can be BS, just like everything else about Congress. Bills are given fancy names (which may or may not describe their true purpose) and are loaded with pork. The the majority party decides who will vote for or against, based on local politics. This is why Democrats are against line item voting and veto power.

Forum List

Back