Jonathan Pollard, spy for Israel, could go free in emerging Mideast peace deal

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014

By Ben Wedeman, Marie-Louise Gumuchian and Elise Labott, CNN
updated 8:17 AM EDT, Wed April 2, 2014
In exchange for the release, the sources have said that Israel would have to make significant concessions to the Palestinians, which could include a settlement freeze, the release of additional prisoners beyond the current group in dispute and an agreement to continue peace negotiations beyond the end-of-April deadline.
Pollard was convicted in 1987 of spying for Israel and is serving a life sentence in the United States. His imprisonment has been a source of tension between the United States and Israel.

Jonathan Pollard spy for Israel could be freed in Mideast peace deal - CNN.com

They got lots of spies in our government and all over, they better not make a deal for this scumbag. Look at that one who was a major director in Hollywood, major spy , but I did like most of his movies. I hope Pollard rots in prison.

Pollard is an insignificant pawn.

I don't care in the least about him. But if Israel can be made to pay for him ... well it will be the first thing from America that they have paid for in a long while.

Pollard belongs where he is! It would be insane to let him go! We might as well name Netanyahu Speaker of the House if we pawn off our sovereignty like that.

If you were ready to let an Iranian spy of the hook so easily, why not someone who "spied" for an ally?

Yea the Iranian spy was bullshit. He belongs in Gitmo with his buddies.

Pollard belongs where he is! It would be insane to let him go! We might as well name Netanyahu Speaker of the House if we pawn off our sovereignty like that.

Impossible, OldSchool, he's already acting President, so I feel quite certain that he would not want a lower position in our government. ~ Susan

Impossible, OldSchool, he's already acting President, so I feel quite certain that he would not want a lower position in our government. ~ Susan
You don't say, Pishy? Meanwhile, how do we know that the current president is not in bed with Saudi Arabia? It's a good thing that Pishy wasn't alive when Adolph was running things in Germany. She would have applied for the job of being his personal secretary. Maybe he also would have turned over a big closet in his home with a view of a lake like the one Pishy was given.

You don't say, Pishy? Meanwhile, how do we know that the current president is not in bed with Saudi Arabia? It's a good thing that Pishy wasn't alive when Adolph was running things in Germany. She would have applied for the job of being his personal secretary. Maybe he also would have turned over a big closet in his home with a view of a lake like the one Pishy was given.[/QUOTE]

Wow, great memory, Housefly . . . I truly am impressed. ~ Susan
PS Then again, your hatred for me, in all likelihood, probably made it easy for you to remember everything I ever said about myself.
PPS How do we know that the current president is not in bed with Saudi Arabia, you say? Well, we don't know, but I can tell you what we do know. We know that both parties of our bootlicking, sycophantic Congress, stood up, to applaud Netanyahu with 'bedroom eyes', 29 times when he spoke before them and this, in my opinion, reeks of Israeli influence. Need I point out that heavy foreign influence is not healthy for our American democracy?

You don't say, Pishy? Meanwhile, how do we know that the current president is not in bed with Saudi Arabia? It's a good thing that Pishy wasn't alive when Adolph was running things in Germany. She would have applied for the job of being his personal secretary. Maybe he also would have turned over a big closet in his home with a view of a lake like the one Pishy was given.[/QUOTE]

Wow, great memory, Housefly . . . I truly am impressed. ~ Susan
PS Then again, your hatred for me, in all likelihood, probably made it easy for you to remember everything I ever said about myself.
PPS How do we know that the current president is not in bed with Saudi Arabia, you say? Well, we don't know, but I can tell you what we do know. We know that both parties of our bootlicking, sycophantic Congress, stood up, to applaud Netanyahu with 'bedroom eyes', 29 times when he spoke before them and this, in my opinion, reeks of Israeli influence. Need I point out that heavy foreign influence is not healthy for our American democracy?

I have never hated you, Pish. I've always pitied you for your naïveté.
And Bibi Netanyahu is a rock star. Deal with it.

And Bibi Netanyahu is a rock star. Deal with it.

You know what would REALLY make him a rock star? If he brought peace to Israel. He's planning on doing that right?
Roger on that!
First could you tell those in Hamas to give up the idea of destroying Israel? You need two parties to make peace, and if one party keeps on wanting to destroy you, peace will be hard to come by.

By Ben Wedeman, Marie-Louise Gumuchian and Elise Labott, CNN
updated 8:17 AM EDT, Wed April 2, 2014
In exchange for the release, the sources have said that Israel would have to make significant concessions to the Palestinians, which could include a settlement freeze, the release of additional prisoners beyond the current group in dispute and an agreement to continue peace negotiations beyond the end-of-April deadline.
Pollard was convicted in 1987 of spying for Israel and is serving a life sentence in the United States. His imprisonment has been a source of tension between the United States and Israel.

Jonathan Pollard spy for Israel could be freed in Mideast peace deal - CNN.com

They got lots of spies in our government and all over, they better not make a deal for this scumbag. Look at that one who was a major director in Hollywood, major spy , but I did like most of his movies. I hope Pollard rots in prison.
He was not just a spy, he was a Traitor for the love of money, they should have executed him like the Rosenbergs!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back