Jonah Goldberg Goodness

It's not how I would do it...we should have a single payer system or at the very minimum a public option...but progressive's have little power in Washington. This reform is far to the right of progressive ideas...so as usual, the closer you get to Republican ideas, the more the people lose...

It is not a final solution, but it's progress, and something to build on...

Was "final solution" a Freudian slip because Eugenicist Ezekiel Emaunel is advising Obama on Health Care ?

Only to a paranoid right wing pea brain like yourself... thank you for reinforcing through parroting the LIES and fear-mongering used to control the right in this country...

We're going to abort ObamaCare

It's not how I would do it...we should have a single payer system or at the very minimum a public option...but progressive's have little power in Washington. This reform is far to the right of progressive ideas...so as usual, the closer you get to Republican ideas, the more the people lose...

It is not a final solution, but it's progress, and something to build on...

Was "final solution" a Freudian slip because Eugenicist Ezekiel Emaunel is advising Obama on Health Care ?

Only to a paranoid right wing pea brain like yourself... thank you for reinforcing through parroting the LIES and fear-mongering used to control the right in this country...

ObamaCare is the Final Solution.

jonah goldberg is a moron.

and his mother is trash. :thup:

Someone slip you an espresso made from onion juice? This is so unlike you. Not just the argument to the person, or the terms, but the level of vitriol too.

I have loved his stuff for years. It approaches poetry sometimes. It has all the spice of Mencken with none of the bile.

I get a weekly email blog from the National Review, which included this gem:

The late senator Alan Cranston had a great line during the Watergate hearings: "Those who tried to warn us back at the beginning of the New Deal of the dangers of one-man rule that lay ahead on the path we were taking toward strong, centralized government may not have been so wrong."

Anyway, I bring all this up because I think Nancy Pelosi's now-familiar promise to get the bill passed is a good synopsis of my point: "We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn't work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed for the American people."

Now, keep in mind, that it seems not to have occurred to Pelosi that these "gates" and "fences" are not merely hypothetical obstacles, but real obstacles put there for good reason. Few people put up fences and gates for no reason. Usually, people who disregard locked fences and closed gates do so because they are trying to go some place they shouldn't go. Most often, we call them "criminals."

It speaks for itself, so I have nothing to add. But I thought I would pass it along for your delectation.

Yea, the fences, gates and obstacles were put in place by for profit cartels spending 1.4 million dollars per day to stop this legislation and right wing scum called Republicans that want to destroy our President...

that'd be THE PARTY OF NO s0n !!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back