Jon Stewart

For those too lazy to watch the clip, or too ideological who would rather not feel uncomfortable with someone challenging their worldview, here is an overview

Republicans on Wisconsin teachers - They are the elites and we should restrict their pay because they make too much money.

Republicans on the Bush tax cuts - People who make $250,000 don't really make that much money.

Republicans on restricting teachers' pay - Hell yes! They work for the taxpayers!

Republicans on restricting multi-million dollar pay of bankers and CEOs whose banks received government money - We shouldn't restrict their pay, even though they work for the taxpayers.

I liked John when he made fun of Bush but he likes Obama way too much. His bias shows.

In the case of WI yes I heard clip... It's funny that he never mentions the whole budget problem... He just says "rich people" and then compares them to the public sector as if saying "rich people" solves the budget.

There are huge consequences to raising taxes on the rich like, loss of jobs and the rich people spending less and hiding their money... So while you make more you lose a shit load of the projected revenue shortly thereafter. Not to mention raising taxes on the rich won’t even come close to fixing the budget in the short or long term.

If you go to John for your news you're a fucking moron... so if that's where the youth gets their news no wonder the youth is fucking clueless...

If John mentioned that the Union gets enough millions from *Government* as to pay all the teachers, then pay a 100’s of plus millions of tax payer money back to politicians (corruption) and still had enough millions left over to make the higher ups in that Union millionaires... Then maybe the audience would have a clue and not cheer like a bunch of “OMG I’M young , that makes me great and like wtf YaY,” noobies!.

John is part of that static and noise he complains about. John just hides behind a puppet show.

You're entitled. Who's funny to you?

nobody on tv politically seems that funny to me. whenever they play a stewert clip on special report i'm disappointed. politics used to be funny on tv snl etc... but now they seem agenda driven. i don't know... i like to laugh without hostility

Jon Stewart is laughing at you and the dumb conservatives. You're the butt of the jokes.

No, the people that find his half politically informative humor funny pays his bills... To John those are the people that are the butt of all his jokes. If John told it like it was he would lose his base, it's that simple.

Anyways South Park>The Daily Show... And the creators of South Park "Really fucking hate Liberals." lol... I guess that makes all Liberals dumb as fuk, huh?

This is a dumb ass game "you people" play...

nobody on tv politically seems that funny to me. whenever they play a stewert clip on special report i'm disappointed. politics used to be funny on tv snl etc... but now they seem agenda driven. i don't know... i like to laugh without hostility

Jon Stewart is laughing at you and the dumb conservatives. You're the butt of the jokes.

No, the people that find his half politically informative humor funny pays his bills... To John those are the people that are the butt of all his jokes. If John told it like it was he would lose his base, it's that simple.

Anyways South Park>The Daily Show... And the creators of South Park "Really fucking hate Liberals." lol... I guess that makes all Liberals dumb as fuk, huh?

This is a dumb ass game "you people" play...

Going in circles with another conservative asshole would waste my time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stewart is funny and that segment was well done. His pwnage of Jim Cramer was one of the great moments of TV history imo.

I haven't watched Colbert in a few months. He's the current king of satire.

Last edited by a moderator:
The current king of satire is currently a Queen, namely Ann Coulter.

But the libs are too fucking stupid to understand it.

Colbert actually uses props and pictures, which is why they sort of get him.

But he needs those props and pictures or he's shit out of luck.

You're entitled. Who's funny to you?

"Jon Stewart" is not his real name. He's a Jew. He hates whites, Christians and conservatives. He has his position of power not because he's so talented but because Jews in the entertainment industry support his goal of mocking whites and put him where he is.

I hope this fact doesn't hurt anyone's feelings.

"Jon Stewart" is not his real name. He's a Jew. He hates whites, Christians and conservatives. He has his position of power not because he's so talented but because Jews in the entertainment industry support his goal of mocking whites and put him where he is.

I hope this fact doesn't hurt anyone's feelings.

You do realize JEW is a religion right? You can be Jewish and be white...
I'm not Jewish, however, Jon Stewart looks pretty WHITE to me...considering it's a color and all.

Forum List

Back