Jon Stewart to Republicans: You Can't Exploit 9/11 Anymore

any takers that modbert didn't make a thread or say boo when the dems defeated bringing the UB/tax bill to the floor for debate, thus holding up UB's for millions of americans

is there anything else in this bill or is it just for responders?

Do tell, how much has been given already? I'll await your concise answer.

So you think the 9/11 first responders have been given enough?

I know a fucking shakedown when I see it. Besides, where the fuck is Obamacare? Huh? this putz said all would be provided for, yet another lie. You buy that hook line and sinker..hell yes they,ve been given millions so don't try it.

I know a fucking shakedown when I see it. Besides, where the fuck is Obamacare? Huh? this putz said all would be provided for, yet another lie. You buy that hook line and sinker..hell yes they,ve been given millions so don't try it.

Why do you think they been given enough? Do you think health care for these people grows on trees and is free?

Are you suppose to be a parody or a troll?

any takers that modbert didn't make a thread or say boo when the dems defeated bringing the UB/tax bill to the floor for debate, thus holding up UB's for millions of americans

Republicans filibustered it because the Dems wouldn't allow them to add anything else to it...

Why do you think they been given enough? Do you think health care for these people grows on trees and is free?

Speaking the truth hardly equates to being a troll, unless you are a liberal of course. These people have already settled for millions upon millions of dollars. They are shaking down the american taxpayer. If you feel compelled to send them money, by all means do.
Start a foundation, shakedown for first responders. They've been given enough.

Republicans filibustered it because the Dems wouldn't allow them to add anything else to it...

that is not true...this is the same crap dems pulled last summer

if the dems wanted to help them so badly, stop playing fucking games with the bills and bring them up in normal rule sessions...

its the dems playing politics and only idiots fall for it and blame the pubs

Speaking the truth hardly equates to being a troll, unless you are a liberal of course. These people have already settled for millions upon millions of dollars. They are shaking down the american taxpayer. If you feel compelled to send them money, by all means do.

link to them being given money and settlements

if the dems wanted to help them so badly, stop playing fucking games with the bills and bring them up in normal rule sessions...

It's only games when the republicans play them.

Do your own fucking research tard.

So you fully believe that the 9/11 first responders are trying to shake down the American taxpayer?

Never mind the fact you have not given any evidence to back up any of your claims.

Oh, it certainly is true. But you're right, it is a game.

Everything in politics is a game. Do I think the Dems were really trying to help first responders? Of course not, they're doing to score political points. The Republicans filibustered it because the Dems wouldn't let them play games too - like adding a rider that all first responders must submit to a citizenship test before getting benefits, or adding an anti-abortion rider.

I don't care about that though, because the "game" that Democrats were playing would have gotten a lot of money to a lot of people that really need it, and deserve it. There's nothing more admirable that a man can do than running into a burning building.

And the Republican "game" stopped it.

That's not how it works. If you want to be taken seriously, you'll have to back up your statements. Otherwise, you're just another troll.

Both sides have played it. This time it's one side, last time it was the other, it will happen over and over again now that it's a grudge match, same shit different day.

I wonder if either side ever bothered to stop and think about the hundreds of responders who took time off work, paid or not, and traveled to NYC from half the country on a volunteer basis to dig through the pit. Volunteers who, some of them, are now disabled or unemployed with chronic health issues from their exposure. Something tells me neither of them really care, so long as they get theirs.

Both sides have played it. This time it's one side, last time it was the other, it will happen over and over again now that it's a grudge match, same shit different day.

I wonder if either side ever bothered to stop and think about the hundreds of responders who took time off work, paid or not, and traveled to NYC from half the country on a volunteer basis to dig through the pit. Volunteers who, some of them, are now disabled or unemployed with chronic health issues from their exposure. Something tells me neither of them really care, so long as they get theirs.

My guess is none of them have thought about it. But I get tired of partisan hacks blaming things like this on one party.

My guess is none of them have thought about it. But I get tired of partisan hacks blaming things like this on one party.

exactly

:lol:

troll

Forum List

Back