Jon Stewart Takes on Betsy McCaughey and Death Panels

Your own damn Wiki link xsited shows what she did immediately after losing her stint in 1997.

What did she do? Yup, next paragraph:

Worked for the Hudson Institute in 1998.

What is the Hudson Institute?

The Hudson Institute is an American, conservative, non-profit think tank founded in 1961, in Croton-on-Hudson, New York, by futurist, military strategist, and systems theorist Herman Kahn and his colleagues at the RAND Corporation.[2] It moved to Indianapolis, Indiana, in 1984 and to Washington, D.C., in 2004.[3]

That poodle of yours don't even sniff, never mind hunt.

You partisans really crack me up.

Partisans? The argument is not even an argument. The Republicans are just lying about it. Nowhere in the [not a bill yet] are there any "death panel" provisions, either implied or explicit. How is that partisan? It's like arguing that your steak is well done when you ordered medium rare, when in reality, you're eating a cheese sandwich. This isn't a viable discourse any way.

Don't give me that. There are liars on both sides of the aisle. The only difference is that you believe the ones on the Left. That's partisan.

That's damn weak of a reply xsited for someone who called the major con-job a democrat...when shown evidence of who she really is...

What is the whimper?:

You partisans crack me up.
:lol:

Even if you tried, it couldn't be weaker.

Weak? No 'major con job' would ever run as a Democrat. That's a given. So what is she? Obviously a wackjob worthy of going on a comedy show. But what is really amusing is that you somehow think this is a 'win' for the Left. Wow, just wow.

You sound like Betsy, you got nuthin'. Wow, just wow!!!

Your reading comprehension isn't that good either. There are no victories because the discussion hasn't begun yet. I already said we could have meaningful discussions if the Republicans would just stipulate as to the truth and then we can proceed........I even gave them an issue to start them off.......

You're a waste of bandwidth.

Partisans? The argument is not even an argument. The Republicans are just lying about it. Nowhere in the [not a bill yet] are there any "death panel" provisions, either implied or explicit. How is that partisan? It's like arguing that your steak is well done when you ordered medium rare, when in reality, you're eating a cheese sandwich. This isn't a viable discourse any way.

Don't give me that. There are liars on both sides of the aisle. The only difference is that you believe the ones on the Left. That's partisan.
You appear to believe the ones on the right.

That's damn weak of a reply xsited for someone who called the major con-job a democrat...when shown evidence of who she really is...

What is the whimper?:

:lol:

Even if you tried, it couldn't be weaker.

Weak? No 'major con job' would ever run as a Democrat. That's a given. So what is she? Obviously a wackjob worthy of going on a comedy show. But what is really amusing is that you somehow think this is a 'win' for the Left. Wow, just wow.

You sound like Betsy, you got nuthin'. Wow, just wow!!!

Your reading comprehension isn't that good either. There are no victories because the discussion hasn't begun yet. I already said we could have meaningful discussions if the Republicans would just stipulate as to the truth and then we can proceed........I even gave them an issue to start them off.......

You're a waste of bandwidth.

The discussion hasn't begun yet? :lol:

Okay, now I know you're just trolling.

You appear to believe the ones on the right.

And you appear to be a flaming homosexual. :lol:

Forum List

Back