Jon Stewart rips GOP Sandy vote

This is the first paragraph from the article you linked it is talking about the bill passed by the Senate that was the 60 billion one with the pork not the 9 billion scaled down one the house passed you seem to be the one with the reading difficulty.

Jon Stewart used his first show of 2013 to tear into House Republicans for the rather notable opposition to the Hurricane Sandy relief bill passed in the Senate. Stewart called them “assholes” and their reasoning “bullshit,” as well as mocking the idea that there was so much pork in the bill many Republicans couldn’t bring themselves to vote for it.

My god....you do have trouble reading

We are talking about House Republicans who voted against $9 billion in Sandy relief

Maybe you have difficulty reading

We are talking about the $9 billion bill voted on by the House. Where is the pork?

This is the first paragraph from the article you linked it is talking about the bill passed by the Senate that was the 60 billion one with the pork not the 9 billion scaled down one the house passed you seem to be the one with the reading difficulty.

Jon Stewart used his first show of 2013 to tear into House Republicans for the rather notable opposition to the Hurricane Sandy relief bill passed in the Senate. Stewart called them “assholes” and their reasoning “bullshit,” as well as mocking the idea that there was so much pork in the bill many Republicans couldn’t bring themselves to vote for it.

My god....you do have trouble reading

We are talking about House Republicans who voted against $9 billion in Sandy relief

He's a hack. That's why he won't return to admit he was wrong.

Didn’t Jon Stewart once say that if you use him as a source of news and opinion that you’re a fucking moron? Grats RW…..

Jon Stewart born Jon Stewart Liebowitz works for the comedy channel. Say it with me...Stewart is a comedian...

Basically this. Both of these.

Stewart is a comedian. He's hilarious. But I never take him seriously.
I understand that Conservatives don't like him right now, because of how much he's been picking on the right. He does that because his current audience is made up mostly of liberals, so that's what he goes for.

Remember when Pelosi was Speaker? He invited her onto the show and proceeded to embarrass her in front of everyone.

Why are we subsidizing flood insurance? People moved into danger zones because of this government subsidy. The 1% own those ocean front properties & benefit enormously from this. Now they get all new houses paid for by us. People would not be able to get loans or build in flood zones & behind levies if the government were not backing it with flood insurance subsidies. Government has created this problem & we need to put a stop to this disaster.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9MYyNYTcsM"]Flood Insurance Scam[/ame]

Last edited:
Stewart could of been a stand up guy and DONATED his millions to Sandy..Instead he sits on his ass bitching about how OUR TAXPAYER money is used while banking all his money from his pathetic show

Forum List

Back