Jon Stewart on Warmergate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for being dishonest dogbert. It sounds like she said you think that she can't seperate her personal views from her job, and that you think this shows just how hypocritical you would be if indeed you are a liberal.

You consider that calling you a racist and a sexist? Talk about irrational thought, you just showed us a great example of irrationality.

You seemed to miss her calling me a racist and sexist. But it's alright, you can read on and notice that.

I don't think anything on the subject, I asked her a question. She jumped on the cross right away accusing me of various untrue things. You just might want to read the entire conversation before posting on it.

Or you may want to quote me in the context of my comment.

Or you may want to quote me in the context of my comment.

I certainly did quote you in the context of your comment. Annie is pissed I asked a question that is always asked of Liberal teachers about whether they can keep their biased out of the classroom.

Her reaction obviously made her irrational as her comments can show that she has provided no evidence for. And her excuse for no evidence? "I'm not getting involved with this gang up" when Ravi has posted little to nothing on the topic. It's a coward way out.

Thanks Robert. So nice of you to act like the 1800's, teachers aren't allowed to speak outside of classroom. Super liberal of you, thanks for making my point.

that was a great observation Annie!

I thought so. I'm not dealing with the gang up of Robert the misogynist and Ravi the denier. I appreciate the support.
What has Robert posted that leads you to call him a misogynist?

I thought so. I'm not dealing with the gang up of Robert the misogynist and Ravi the denier. I appreciate the support.

Still waiting for that evidence. I'm not sure what you were taught, but I'm sure at some point you were taught that if you are going to make a critical statement such as yours that evidence is needed to back it up. Otherwise it's just bullshit.

Original post by me:

Annie said:
I'm still cracking up over how you keep claiming folks like Dude or myself have claimed any such thing.

Memo to Ravi: Saying that the science wasn't settled to begin with, that given the pretty evident chicanery that seems to have occurred in the top realm of this field, time is needed to regroup, retest, and retest, before pushing through massive tax increases on the developed world. In effect, stop the redistribution of income, world wide.

Get some real science data going, you know, transparent. Often spoken by liberals, seldom found.

Can only think that Robert didn't like the possibility, allowed by Ravi that the scientists might just have been wrong.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1770969-post15.html

In truth, seems Robert tries to make me out to be a biased teacher, as if it has to do with my posting, in order to discredit what Ravi said.
Your FALSE accusation was removed. Please refrain from doing such again.
:lol: GMAFB. You insulted liberals. Asking if you can be unbiased in class is a perfectly valid question.

that was a great observation Annie!

Really now? Such a great observation that merely asking a question gets you labeled a sexist and racist. Thanks for letting us all know Plymco that you support such irrational behavior.

You didn't ask a question, as you admitted. Your FALSE accusation was removed. Please refrain from posting such again.

Care
I don't teach science. Period, if you don't understand the punctuation mark.

Can only think that Robert didn't like the possibility, allowed by Ravi that the scientists might just have been wrong.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1770969-post15.html

In truth, seems Robert tries to make me out to be a biased teacher, as if it has to do with my posting, in order to discredit what Ravi said.

FALSE accusation removed. Refrain from posting such again.

Care

Now THAT is a damn lie. I'm not making you out to be a biased teacher either. All I did was ask a question, you flipped the fuck out.

You asked no question, you admitted that. False accusation removed. Refrain from posting such again.

Care

You didn't ask a question, as you admitted. False accusation removed. Refrain from posting it again.

Care
I don't teach science. Period, if you don't understand the punctuation mark.

I fixed the post to make it a question mark. So I did in fact ask a question. Do you know what the wonder means?

wonder - definition of wonder by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

A feeling of puzzlement or doubt. Notice I said, I wonder.

I'm a Sexist and a Stalker? Under what grounds? What have I done? And what the fuck are you babbling about on now "on a site for adults"?

Thanks for being dishonest dogbert. It sounds like she said you think that she can't seperate her personal views from her job, and that you think this shows just how hypocritical you would be if indeed you are a liberal.

You consider that calling you a racist and a sexist? Talk about irrational thought, you just showed us a great example of irrationality.

You seemed to miss her calling me a racist and sexist. But it's alright, you can read on and notice that.

I don't think anything on the subject, I asked her a question. She jumped on the cross right away accusing me of various untrue things. You just might want to read the entire conversation before posting on it.

Once again, you admitted to not asking a question. You are the one that caused the reaction. You are the one that wanted it and you got it.

You didn't ask a question, as you admitted. False accusation removed. I don't teach science. Period, if you don't understand the punctuation mark.

I fixed the post to make it a question mark. So I did in fact ask a question. Do you know what the wonder means?

wonder - definition of wonder by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

A feeling of puzzlement or doubt. Notice I said, I wonder.

I'm a Sexist and a Stalker? Under what grounds? What have I done? And what the fuck are you babbling about on now "on a site for adults"?

You mean you 'fixed' your post to fit the message you now want to propose. Robert, I went to bat for you in high school. I defended you when starting school. I've said that you are smart. You are. FALSE accusation removed. Refrain from posting such again. Truly you are a hateful, sexist, and in all likelihood racist young man.

You mean you 'fixed' your post to fit the message you now want to propose. Robert, I went to bat for you in high school. I defended you when starting school. I've said that you are smart. You are.FALSE accusation removed. Refrain from posting such again.

Care
Truly you are a hateful, sexist, and in all likelihood racist young man.

No, the post after you responded to that, I said it was a question. It was always a question.

I'm not biased, nor close minded or a ijit. Moderated. Seriously, what is wrong with you?

As for me personally? I'm neither hateful, nor sexist or racist.

I suggest getting help.

You mean you 'fixed' your post to fit the message you now want to propose. Robert, I went to bat for you in high school. I defended you when starting school. I've said that you are smart. You are.Your false accusation was removed. Refrain from posting such again. Truly you are a hateful, sexist, and in all likelihood racist young man.

No, the post after you responded to that, I said it was a question. It was always a question.

I'm not biased, nor close minded or a ijit. Moderated Seriously, what is wrong with you?

As for me personally? I'm neither hateful, nor sexist or racist.

I suggest getting help.
It never was a question and there is likely no 'help' for you. The cause captured your thinking apparatus at a prime time. You can't be saved or actualized, just destroyed.

It never was a question and there is likely no 'help' for you. The cause captured your thinking apparatus at a prime time. You can't be saved or actualized, just destroyed.

I was saying help for you.

You and KK should have tea together, you would find you two have a common batshit insane dislike of me. :lol:

So how am I going to be destroyed Annie? :confused:

You sure you haven't had one too many to drink by the way? :eusa_eh:

I was saying help for you.

You and KK should have tea together, you would find you two have a common batshit insane dislike of me. :lol:

So how am I going to be destroyed Annie? :confused:

You sure you haven't had one too many to drink by the way? :eusa_eh:

Quite correct with your spin junior. No way I can harm you, FALSE accusation removed. Difference is you've no reputation beyond a message board. FALSE accusation removed. Refrain from posting such again.

I've already fielded some questions regarding messageboards with my employer, you're just proving yourself a limp-balled, wannabe bully. I'm not sure who wants a bite of you, but not me.

Quite correct with your spin junior. No way I can harm you, but you've already attempted to harm me. Difference is you've no reputation beyond a message board.FALSE accusation removed. Refrain from posting such again.

Care

I've already fielded some questions regarding messageboards with my employer, you're just proving yourself a limp-balled, wannabe bully. I'm not sure who wants a bite of you, but not me.

I did not you batshit insane whackjob. You must be drunk, because I never did such a thing. I don't even know where you live, never mind your name, your school you teach at, etc. You seriously are insane.

Quite correct with your spin junior. No way I can harm you, but you've already attempted to harm me. Difference is you've no reputation beyond a message board. False accusation Deleted, refrain from posting such again. Care

I did not you batshit insane whackjob. You must be drunk, because I never did such a thing. I don't even know where you live, never mind your name, your school you teach at, etc. You seriously are insane.

Liar. No one else threatened or said anything like you did. It was you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back