Jon Stewart on Warmergate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Robert. So nice of you to act like the 1800's, teachers aren't allowed to speak outside of classroom. Super liberal of you, thanks for making my point.

Might want to speak to JenT, don't think there's enough room for the both of you on that cross. :eusa_whistle:

I'm not saying teachers aren't allowed to speak outside the classroom at all. I asked a legitimate question, do you let your obvious bias against Liberals enter the classroom against Liberal students?

Though the fact you have to make such cheap shots against Liberals in the first place is unnecessary. Paint a little wider with that brush next time. ;)
She makes them wear little melting earth symbols. :eusa_angel:

Where's the question?

Robert said:
I wonder if you let the same bias you show on this website enter the classroom.
Yep, I was right, no question, just sliming. You truly are a mean person. Bet you try and hurt people in real life, wouldn't surprise me at all to find you trying to report people to their districts, principals, etc. Lowlife you are.

Sorry Teach, seems I forgot to add a question mark. Going to dock me a point or two? :eusa_whistle:

I'm a mean person? Not at all Annie. I just don't appreciate it when you take a swipe at me indirectly by acting ignorant with widespread mischaracterizations.

I don't try and hurt anyone in real life. I'm too busy with my life to do exactly what you just said. Besides, I could care less if a Professor is Liberal or Conservative because I'm not stating my political beliefs in class. Therefore, they have no way to dock me points if they were to do so for my political beliefs which is illegal anyway. Though I must ask how it feels up there on that cross? Nice and comfy?

Last edited:
For you Dear Annie:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ[/ame]

Cute Robert, problem for you is that I've been here too long. I don't complain easily and never to mgmnt. You on the other hand, are the one too cry about 'Stop saying I'm too young, that's not why I'm stupid.'

Get a grip. You are an 1800's man, sexist and in all likelihood a racist to boot.

:popcorn: Looks like I really nicked a nerve by asking a simple question. You don't complain easily supposedly, but you're whining from the cross the last couple of posts is obvious.

Please go ahead, bring up my age. I don't care if people do so anymore. At first, somewhat?. However, I've been long past that. Now? I laugh because it's the last refuge of someone without arguments. And I'm not stupid.

I'm a 1800's man eh? Sexist and Racist? Now, you make partisan accusations and lies. Get me some evidence there Annie. Otherwise, I would like an apology for such ignorant statements.

Last edited:
Here Annie, have some thinking music while getting that "evidence":

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXGhvoekY44[/ame]

Get some real science data going, you know, transparent. Often spoken by liberals, seldom found.

Thanks Robert. So nice of you to act like the 1800's, teachers aren't allowed to speak outside of classroom. Super liberal of you, thanks for making my point.

that was a great observation Annie!

I thought so. I'm not dealing with the gang up of Robert the misogynist and Ravi the denier. I appreciate the support.

Wait, Ravi! Are you saying that the scientists just maybe did a thing or two wrong? :eek:
Anything is possible...though his first two points are largely discredited.

Like I've said all along, the hackers either found some scientists acting unethically or the hackers themselves are unethical. I suppose it could be both. :eusa_eh:

Regardless, I'm still cracking up over the fact that y'all think this proves global warming is a world wide hoax. :lol:

I'm still cracking up over how you keep claiming folks like Dude or myself have claimed any such thing.

Memo to Ravi: Saying that the science wasn't settled to begin with, that given the pretty evident chicanery that seems to have occurred in the top realm of this field, time is needed to regroup, retest, and retest, before pushing through massive tax increases on the developed world. In effect, stop the redistribution of income, world wide.

Get some real science data going, you know, transparent. Often spoken by liberals, seldom found.

Exactly, once again an astute observation annie. Indeed my problem, along with many skeptics like myself, has been that we have had conflicting reports from various scientists on man-made global warming. Now that this whole "climategate" thing has happened those very concerns (the concerns being that there seemed to be contradictions with the data and claims of man-made global warming) have now been validated.

I'm sure those that dislike the fact that there are skeptics will find new derogatory terms in order to minimize this situation.

Me personally I hope that it renews and refreshes climate studies and puts more honest science and less political science into the climate issue.

Really now? Such a great observation that merely asking a question gets you labeled a sexist and racist. Thanks for letting us all know Plymco that you support such irrational behavior.

I thought so. I'm not dealing with the gang up of Robert the misogynist and Ravi the denier. I appreciate the support.

Still waiting for that evidence. I'm not sure what you were taught, but I'm sure at some point you were taught that if you are going to make a critical statement such as yours that evidence is needed to back it up. Otherwise it's just bullshit.

wow....you know the wing-nuts are desperate when they hide behind the Daily Show!

Dear Diary,

Wow, the sidwalks are getting so hot! All my rubber sole shoes are just

ruined!

I just bought those new Asbestos-Sole Shoes by Gore-ay! I wonder if

they’ll be carrying them in the oven mitt department at Nordstroms?

Still waiting for that evidence. I'm not sure what you were taught, but I'm sure at some point you were taught that if you are going to make a critical statement such as yours that evidence is needed to back it up. Otherwise it's just bullshit.

Original post by me:

Annie said:
I'm still cracking up over how you keep claiming folks like Dude or myself have claimed any such thing.

Memo to Ravi: Saying that the science wasn't settled to begin with, that given the pretty evident chicanery that seems to have occurred in the top realm of this field, time is needed to regroup, retest, and retest, before pushing through massive tax increases on the developed world. In effect, stop the redistribution of income, world wide.

Can only think that Robert didn't like the possibility, allowed by Ravi that the scientists might just have been wrong.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1770969-post15.html

In truth, seems Robert tries to make me out to be a biased teacher, as if it has to do with my posting, in order to discredit what Ravi said.

Your FALSE accusation was removed. Please refrain from doing such again.

Care

your Dear Diary bit went out in 6th grade StuporChick - I would suggest a quick google of college kid funnies just to catch up.

Really now? Such a great observation that merely asking a question gets you labeled a sexist and racist. Thanks for letting us all know Plymco that you support such irrational behavior.

Thanks dogbert. It sounds like she said you think that she can't seperate her personal views from her job. The words in your post state that you are considering this which shows just how hypocritical you would be if indeed you are a liberal.

You consider that calling you a racist and a sexist? Talk about irrational thought, you just showed us a great example of irrationality.

Last edited:
Can only think that Robert didn't like the possibility, allowed by Ravi that the scientists might just have been wrong.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1770969-post15.html

In truth, seems Robert tries to make me out to be a biased teacher, as if it has to do with my posting, in order to discredit what Ravi said.

Your FALSE accusation was removed. Please refrain from doing such again.

Care

Now THAT is a damn lie. I'm not making you out to be a biased teacher either. All I did was ask a question, you flipped the fuck out.

Thanks for being dishonest dogbert. It sounds like she said you think that she can't seperate her personal views from her job, and that you think this shows just how hypocritical you would be if indeed you are a liberal.

You consider that calling you a racist and a sexist? Talk about irrational thought, you just showed us a great example of irrationality.

You seemed to miss her calling me a racist and sexist. But it's alright, you can read on and notice that.

I don't think anything on the subject, I asked her a question. She jumped on the cross right away accusing me of various untrue things. You just might want to read the entire conversation before posting on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back