Jon Stewart on Warmergate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Jon Stewart, my oldest is standing in line as I type waiting to get in for a rehearsal of the show.

wow....you know the wing-nuts are desperate when they hide behind the Daily Show!

That was great...he managed to slam both the scientists in question and the rightwing nut jobs.

And that must be where Dud is today...at the North Pole trying to mate with a polar bear. :lol:

How much longer can even someone as clueless as Jay ignore how big this is? I mean this is JON FUCKING STEWARD we're talking about here!!

That was great...he managed to slam both the scientists in question and the rightwing nut jobs.

And that must be where Dud is today...at the North Pole trying to mate with a polar bear. :lol:

Wait, Ravi! Are you saying that the scientists just maybe did a thing or two wrong? :eek:

Wait, Ravi! Are you saying that the scientists just maybe did a thing or two wrong? :eek:
Anything is possible...though his first two points are largely discredited.

Like I've said all along, the hackers either found some scientists acting unethically or the hackers themselves are unethical. I suppose it could be both. :eusa_eh:

Regardless, I'm still cracking up over the fact that y'all think this proves global warming is a world wide hoax. :lol:

where did I say I didn't find it funny?....oh yeah right Dr. House and crew can read my thoughts!

Anything is possible...though his first two points are largely discredited.

Like I've said all along, the hackers either found some scientists acting unethically or the hackers themselves are unethical. I suppose it could be both. :eusa_eh:

Regardless, I'm still cracking up over the fact that y'all think this proves global warming is a world wide hoax. :lol:

I'm still cracking up over how you keep claiming folks like Dude or myself have claimed any such thing.

Memo to Ravi: Saying that the science wasn't settled to begin with, that given the pretty evident chicanery that seems to have occurred in the top realm of this field, time is needed to regroup, retest, and retest, before pushing through massive tax increases on the developed world. In effect, stop the redistribution of income, world wide.

Get some real science data going, you know, transparent. Often spoken by liberals, seldom found.

Get some real science data going, you know, transparent. Often spoken by liberals, seldom found.

I wonder if you let the same bias you show on this website enter the classroom?

Last edited:

I wonder if you let the same bias you show on this website enter the classroom.

Thanks Robert. So nice of you to act like the 1800's, teachers aren't allowed to speak outside of classroom. Super liberal of you, thanks for making my point.

Thanks Robert. So nice of you to act like the 1800's, teachers aren't allowed to speak outside of classroom. Super liberal of you, thanks for making my point.

Might want to speak to JenT, don't think there's enough room for the both of you on that cross. :eusa_whistle:

I'm not saying teachers aren't allowed to speak outside the classroom at all. I asked a legitimate question, do you let your obvious bias against Liberals enter the classroom against Liberal students?

Though the fact you have to make such cheap shots against Liberals in the first place is unnecessary. Paint a little wider with that brush next time. ;)

Might want to speak to JenT, don't think there's enough room for the both of you on that cross. :eusa_whistle:

I'm not saying teachers aren't allowed to speak outside the classroom at all. I asked a legitimate question, do you let your obvious bias against Liberals enter the classroom against Liberal students?

Though the fact you have to make such cheap shots against Liberals in the first place is unnecessary. Paint a little wider with that brush next time. ;)

Where's the question?

Robert said:
I wonder if you let the same bias you show on this website enter the classroom.
Yep, I was right, no question, just sliming. You truly are a mean person. Bet you try and hurt people in real life, wouldn't surprise me at all to find you trying to report people to their districts, principals, etc. Lowlife you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back