Jon Stewart on CPAC - Festival of Whites.

i can only imagine if stewart make a crack about the NAACP or black caucus meeting and said something about their skin color...

You have ACORN, we have CPAC. Seems fair to me

Course CPAC hasn't been rigging elections, making runs on banks, trying to destroy the economy, and supporting a bunch of commie assholes.

Oh....and they haven't been trying to establish new businesses....like underage prostitution.

But other then that they're the same...except ACORN is taxpayer funded. So that makes them cool.

lol!!

Neo-Cons....what a funny bunch.

roflmao.gif

Earth to defensive right wingers:
Stewart is a comedian. An entertainer.
Beam me up Scotty. There is no intelligent life here.

Dont watch much of that show. Did Stewart also mention that the census is a festival for blacks and hispanics???

Is that why you wingnuts hate the census? You think blacks and hispanics have a party during the census? Let me help you with that. They don't. Those that are employed, keep working during the census, just like everyone else lucky enough to still be working...:razz:

Earth to defensive right wingers:
Stewart is a comedian. An entertainer.
Beam me up Scotty. There is no intelligent life here.

Now you know the religious right wing puts alot of weight behind the words of comedians. Which is why they follow Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh.

You have ACORN, we have CPAC. Seems fair to me

Course CPAC hasn't been rigging elections, making runs on banks, trying to destroy the economy, and supporting a bunch of commie assholes.

Oh....and they haven't been trying to establish new businesses....like underage prostitution.

But other then that they're the same...except ACORN is taxpayer funded. So that makes them cool.

CPAC, the GOP, and conservatives have been rigging elections since the old literacy test days.

Dont watch much of that show. Did Stewart also mention that the census is a festival for blacks and hispanics???

Is that why you wingnuts hate the census? You think blacks and hispanics have a party during the census? Let me help you with that. They don't. Those that are employed, keep working during the census, just like everyone else lucky enough to still be working...:razz:

Damn. I was looking forward to that shit before you told me that.:lol::lol:

Guess my black ass won't be filling out the census this year after all. Bastards.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back