Jon Stewart Nails Fox's Phony Outrage Over The War On Women

Truthseeker420

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2011
Home of the 2013 BCS National Champion
Jon Stewart examined Fox News' outrage over what it calls a made up war on women - and found that women are the only ones Fox has not labeled the victims of war. Well, except for conservative women, of course. Warning to Steeve Doocy, Gretchen Carlson, Megyn Kelly, Sean Hannity and more - you are the ones who come out looking like lying hypocrites.

Very funny and right on point!

Jon Stewart Nails Fox's Phony Outrage Over The War On Women - NewsHounds

:lol:

Nothing phony about it. Was actually quite q stupid concept if you consider the polls since this joke started. Besides when you got nearly every leftist politician blabbing on and on about the war on women every time they see w camera and mic it begins to seem much less phony.

It's called..."God, we can't run on our record...because it really sucks! How about if we run on a platform of making the rich pay more in taxes...and that the GOP are a bunch of mean people who want to take all of your rights away, oh and by the way...they really hate women?"

What's really pathetic is that the left has been waging a veritable "jihad" on conservative women for years now but THAT'S OK because...well...because they're conservatives!

Me, I love the phony outrage over Fox News. If Fox News didn't exist, and lord knows the White House wants them gone, the Democrats would have to create it to give them something to whine about.

The leftists hate women, hate blacks, hate Americans, hate gays, and the only salvation is...being a leftist. A woman who isn't a leftist is a tw@t. A black man who isn't a leftist is at best an Uncle Tom but usually worse than that. A gay person who isn't a lefist is hated and denigrated. The leftists are amazingly consistent with their one-topic litmus test.

Leftist hate capitalism and the free market, private property and entrepeneurs, free speech, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, fair elections, protection from self-incrimination, and all those other piddly little things like Constitutional rights that many of us do care about.

Last edited:
It's called..."God, we can't run on our record...because it really sucks! How about if we run on a platform of making the rich pay more in taxes...and that the GOP are a bunch of mean people who want to take all of your rights away, oh and by the way...they really hate women?"

What's really pathetic is that the left has been waging a veritable "jihad" on conservative women for years now but THAT'S OK because...well...because they're conservatives!

Stewart isn't running for president and his record is full of funny.

Po' babies, the wingnuts are beginning to realize all the state legislatures anti-women laws are coming back to haunt them in November. So, do they try to stop the foolishness, or at least tone it down? No, the try to deny it. As if women have short memories!

Jon Stewart examined Fox News' outrage over what it calls a made up war on women - and found that women are the only ones Fox has not labeled the victims of war. Well, except for conservative women, of course. Warning to Steeve Doocy, Gretchen Carlson, Megyn Kelly, Sean Hannity and more - you are the ones who come out looking like lying hypocrites.

The left started the stupid fucking war on women then it backfired in their stupid faces and now they're screaming "there is no war on women." but the other day i posted at least 12 of them yapping about the "GOP's war on women."

The left started the stupid fucking war on women then it backfired in their stupid faces and now they're screaming "there is no war on women." but the other day i posted at least 12 of them yapping about the "GOP's war on women."

This is about Fox hypocrisy but women will decide if there is a war on women and who waging the war.

War on Women aside, Jon Stewart is a great comedian and thats the point here, he is a comedian, good for a laugh or two. As for the entertainers at Fox News, their opinions and positions make them no different than any other news entertainers these days. If it increases the audience share then do it. I hope that no one confuses Fox News, MSNBC, or any of the cable news networks for actual journalist? So it's no surprise then that a comedian like Jon Stewart would use material from any of these sources.

This is about Fox hypocrisy but women will decide if there is a war on women and who waging the war.[/QUOT

It is not really about Fox, it is about some of you guys on the left can dish out, but can't take it when it comes right back at you. :lol:

This is about Fox hypocrisy but women will decide if there is a war on women and who waging the war.[/QUOT

It is not really about Fox, it is about some of you guys on the left can dish out, but can't take it when it comes right back at you. :lol:

they threw their shit into the wind then acted surprised when it hit em in the face.. vewy amusing. I'm so tickled. :D

"they threw their shit into the wind then acted surprised when it hit em in the face.. vewy amusing. I'm so tickled."

I agree - Fox does this all the time - it is funny when it bites then in the butt.

"they threw their shit into the wind then acted surprised when it hit em in the face.. vewy amusing. I'm so tickled."

I agree - Fox does this all the time - it is funny when it bites then in the butt.

except it was the asshole libtards.. :D

Forum List

Back