Jon Stewart Mocks DNC's Bigotry

According to Gallup polls the 90% figure isn't too far off (about 89%), but then again these same polls indicate that the Democratic party is 65% white itself. And of course correlation is not the same as causation. We could just as easily say that it isn't that Republicans are racist, but rather that minorities are generally stupid. Not very politically correct, but there you have it.

Great stuff. Laughed when I first saw it. Stewart's program is for entertainment, but he's not a total liberal nut. He also had this to say:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gsJrgwxQDo]Jon Stewart Scolds Rachel Maddow and MSNBC for Saying 'Teabagger' - YouTube[/ame]

Jon_Stewart_7.jpg

Even Jon Stewart can spot bigotry when he sees it. In this little documentary video the folks at The Daily Show produced they expose Democrats for what they are.

Bigots.

Even Jon Stewart is shocked by the people at the DNC – Glenn Beck

Comedy Central Official Site - TV Show Full Episodes & Funny Video Clips

That was funny, especially when the light comes on in the eyes of the folks that suddenly realise what they're saying.
The elder woman was the funniest to me, when she (by the tone of her voice) realized that she was being a hypocryt in what she was saying against another like she was (i.e. being guilty of the same when saying it). Next I thought she was fixing to put her hand up to her own mouth and say Ohhhhhhhhhh I'm sorry, can I go now ?...... B )

Forum List

Back