Jon Stewart: Mitt Romney's Dad Was On Welfare

Jon Leibowitz, er "Jon Stewart", has had NO CONTACT with his own father for many many years, and his parents were divorced when he was 11 years old.

Maybe Leibowitz should take care of his own family "problems" before criticizing other families.

You're outta line wit this.

Until you can state, with 100% accuracy IF he has not had contact and WHY he has not had contact, you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

Not to mention that this has absolutely nothig at all to do with what he said about Robme and Robin and is really none of your fucking business.

And, yes, in case you are so fucking dumb that its not obvious, I have some first hand experience with the reasons why some people do not have close relationships with certain family members.

Walk a mile in his (or others') shoes before you judge what you know NOTHING about.

Stinking coward.

Got it. he should treat stewart well while you judge Romney.

First, I didn't say he should "treat Stewart well". I said he did not have enough information to be qualified to judge Stewart's relationship with his father.

And, unless, while I wasn't looking, Stewart threw his hat in the ring and is now running for prez, you're talking apples and oranges.

Your comparison is just silly and has nothing at all to do with the subject at hand.

You're outta line wit this.

Until you can state, with 100% accuracy IF he has not had contact and WHY he has not had contact, you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

Not to mention that this has absolutely nothig at all to do with what he said about Robme and Robin and is really none of your fucking business.

And, yes, in case you are so fucking dumb that its not obvious, I have some first hand experience with the reasons why some people do not have close relationships with certain family members.

Walk a mile in his (or others') shoes before you judge what you know NOTHING about.

Stinking coward.

Got it. he should treat stewart well while you judge Romney.

First, I didn't say he should "treat Stewart well". I said he did not have enough information to be qualified to judge Stewart's relationship with his father.

And, unless, while I wasn't looking, Stewart threw his hat in the ring and is now running for prez, you're talking apples and oranges.

Your comparison is just silly and has nothing at all to do with the subject at hand.

Oh so we should make accusations against people without researching them only if they are a Presidential candidate?

This campaign is turning into a comedy. I keep thinking back to similar campaigns in our history and can't find one similar, but it does remind me of some political comedy movies. I think one was with William Powell, "The Senator Was Indiscreet," with the classic line, I just wanna be president.

Thing is, Mittens does not act like a man who really wants to be prez.

Really.

He has no clue about the issues and he is completely devoid of passion.

Just look at his eyes.

Every time I see him speak, every time I see the phony smile with his cold eyes, I'm reminded of the Jaws character who says that sharks have 'doll's eyes ... dead ...'

That's mittens.

Its like there's nothing in there.

I think he's like geeDub - he wants to prove to his (dead) daddy that he's not the failure daddy knows he is.

This campaign is turning into a comedy. I keep thinking back to similar campaigns in our history and can't find one similar, but it does remind me of some political comedy movies. I think one was with William Powell, "The Senator Was Indiscreet," with the classic line, I just wanna be president.

Really.

Just look at his eyes.

Every time I see him speak, every time I see the phony smile with his cold eyes, I'm reminded of the Jaws character who says that sharks have 'doll's eyes ... dead ...'

That's mittens.

I think he's like geeDub - he wants to prove to his (dead) daddy that he's not the failure daddy knows he is.

Thing is, O-Tard does not act like a man who really wants to be prez.

Really.

Just look at his eyes.

That's O-Tard.

I think he's like Slick Willie - he wants to prove to his (dead) daddy that he's not the failure daddy knows he is.

Really.

Just look at his eyes.

That's mittens.

It's the next step for Willard. His dad was a governor and so was he, now it's time to be president.

Its sad how badly Romney has been torn apart this past week. I can only wait till the debates and watch obama tear into him.

Forum List

Back