Jon Stewart just gained another clip: Fox News continues to have Problems with Clips

Apparently the Fox News "No Spin Zone' has expanded, encompassing all of Fox News.

It's spinning at 3000 RPM's ! :lol: too too 'phunny'

that looks fake...there is a cut right in the beginning of the video...

and please....as if this was on purpose if true....you guys are such hacks you think a mistake is propaganda....then all news is propaganda...

This looks fake? Well it kind of is. Fox lied again. How many times are you going to defend these liars? It just happened two weeks ago. Didnt you defend them by saying it was just a "mistake" then as well? I could be wrong, it may not have been you, but the defenders were saying it was innocent. Is this one as well?

FOX LIES! Fox fans are idiots. :cool:

and please....as if this was on purpose if true....you guys are such hacks you think a mistake is propaganda....then all news is propaganda...

I'm always amazed at people who don't get the difference between what Fox is doing and what every other channel is doing.

Sure their might be some bias on CNN and yes MSNBC is liberal, except for Joe Scarbarough, but they aren't making up the news. Their reporting on it. Sure from a left, but they aren't lying or creating stories to push an agenda.

Do you actually believe Fox is "fair and balanced"?

I'm always amazed at people who don't get the difference between what Fox is doing and what every other channel is doing.

Sure their might be some bias on CNN and yes MSNBC is liberal, except for Joe Scarbarough, but they aren't making up the news. Their reporting on it. Sure from a left, but they aren't lying or creating stories to push an agenda.

Do you actually believe Fox is "fair and balanced"?

Of course not. Its right wing spin.

I love it too because it prepares us for what is to come. If Fox is saying it today, you can bet Palin/McCain/Lieberman/The GOP in Congress will be arguing those same talking points tomorrow.

Forum List

Back