Jon Stewart Isn't Thinking Or Seeing Things Clearly About The Right

u reichwingers dont get it...yet again.

noone on the left said nor suggested that we hate stewart, simply that he got it quite wrong.

specifically, he got wrong his comparison of FOXN*** to MSNBC. FOX just makes things up.

No one is saying or suggesting that MSNBC is NOT biased...it is, however it DOES report the FACTS. THEN it bases an opinion about those.

FOX just make shit up. They lie. and have no problem with it. Death Panels. Obama being a Muslim. Obama not being Christian. Obama not being American. Obama spending 200 mil a day on a trip. The total smear job/lie against ACORN. The lies go on and on and on.

Not ONCE do you see a correction. Whenever MSNBC has gotten a FACT wrong...they CORRECT t hemselves immediately...apologize even. This is what a NEWS organization does. Not FOX, because they are NOT a news organization. They are a reichwing propaganda machine. Plain and simple.

Got it?

ummmmm, who gives a shit?

anyone?

you do have to laugh though, When he was throwing his MASSIVE ATTENDED RALLY, he was the hero of the Lefties.

now look..

:lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:

Last edited:
The RW reverts to dismissing things via "who gives a shit" whenever they are PROVEN wrong. AKA backed into a corner.

LOL!

u reichwingers dont get it...yet again.

noone on the left said nor suggested that we hate stewart, simply that he got it quite wrong.

specifically, he got wrong his comparison of FOXN*** to MSNBC. FOX just makes things up.

No one is saying or suggesting that MSNBC is NOT biased...it is, however it DOES report the FACTS. THEN it bases an opinion about those.

FOX just make shit up. They lie. and have no problem with it. Death Panels. Obama being a Muslim. Obama not being Christian. Obama not being American. Obama spending 200 mil a day on a trip. The total smear job/lie against ACORN. The lies go on and on and on.

Not ONCE do you see a correction. Whenever MSNBC has gotten a FACT wrong...they CORRECT t hemselves immediately...apologize even. This is what a NEWS organization does. Not FOX, because they are NOT a news organization. They are a reichwing propaganda machine. Plain and simple.

Got it?

It's not like MSNBC or Olbermann ever made anything up, is it?

Remember this one?

Unreal: MSNBC edits clip of man with gun at Obama rally to support racism narrative Hot Air

Why didn't they show everything?

Video: People bringing assault rifles to Obama rallies now Hot Air

Did they ever do a retraction?

How about this one?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im57c6fJBqM[/ame]

What makes Stewart right is that you refuse to realize you are part of the problem. You, like all the other hacks, think that the other guys are worng when they do it, but that you are right when you do it. After all, you are smarter than they are.

You are not.

Jon Stewart Interview Revealed Some Things About Jon I Didn't Like.

That he's not partisan?

Exactly.

:clap2:

wow!

so when do we get right winger's media/cable sources that are non partisan?

Jon is a real comedian. Whenever right wingers on cable are caught bullshitting they always claim to be joking. Where is the right wing cousin to Jon?

you do know no partisan does not = non ideological, don't you?

wow!

Jon is a real comedian. Whenever right wingers on cable are caught bullshitting they always claim to be joking. Where is the right wing cousin to Jon?

Do you have a point? Or are you just trying to prove Stewart right again? Until you can point to me defending any politician, reporter, anchorman, or comedian that is right wing any attempt to point out that the right wing news is partisan is just blowing smoke. I have repeatedly pointed out that both sides do this, just like Stewart is now doing. You pointing back at the right in defense only makes you look stupider than you already do.

wow!

Do you have a point? Or are you just trying to prove Stewart right again? Until you can point to me defending any politician, reporter, anchorman, or comedian that is right wing any attempt to point out that the right wing news is partisan is just blowing smoke. I have repeatedly pointed out that both sides do this, just like Stewart is now doing. You pointing back at the right in defense only makes you look stupider than you already do.

I was told you'd have issues with grasping points, but I did not know your disability was this severe. shit man, my sympathies.

Jon Stewart is NOT a newsman. It is what he tried to get Rachel to see. He does satire, he does not report news or do news commentary.

That he's not partisan?

Exactly.

Jon Stewart did nor reveal anything. Unless of course, as your post implies, you consider stating the obvious to be revelation . :eusa_whistle:

wow!

I was told you'd have issues with grasping points, but I did not know your disability was this severe. shit man, my sympathies.

Jon Stewart is NOT a newsman. It is what he tried to get Rachel to see. He does satire, he does not report news or do news commentary.

Jon Stewart did nor reveal anything. Unless of course, as your post implies, you consider stating the obvious to be revelation . :eusa_whistle:

It was to the OP.

Genius.

Why don't you neg rep me again? I can use the boost it gives me.

I think your friend's response showcases why I try to distance myself from the so-called "liberal" so-called "left" in America... It comes down to the solution being to stoop down to "their" level. "They've been doing it to so we'll do it to them," not really a sentiment I'd like to be associated with. And I'm pretty sure that's what Jon is talking about (and talks about on his show sometimes).

That's why it's so much more tragic and almost revolting for me to watch something like MSNBC, much more so than Fox. It easy and even fun to watch Fox because I disagree with all their positions and it's almost assuring to see them being so moronically extreme. But it's a totally different animal to then see people with whose position one may be at leas a little closer acting in the same unbelievably childish and frankly stupid manner if not worse. Watching MSNBC is seriously a mirror image of watching Fox News in the way they "report." They're little more than propaganda channels really, and that should be disturbing regardless of whether you somewhat agree with some of the points they emphasize.

hahahaha, A thread about Jon Stewart has NOW turned into one about FOX NEWS..

say it ain't so...:lol::eusa_whistle:

That he's not partisan?

Dishonest post if I ever saw one.

Let's give you one more chance to redeem yourself.

Does FOXN**** lie regularly and purposefully?

Yes or no?

I have nothing to redeem because your opinion of me concerns me none whatsoever.

Fox News is not the topic of this discussion. Don't change the subject just because you're starting to look like a fool.

Forum List

Back