Jon Stewart hits the nail on the head

Stewart's insinuation that everything was fine before the new year was completely off. Israel has been the victim of nearly 10,000 rocket attacks on its territory for years. It finally had enough of it. Israel couldn't care less if Obama supports Israel's aim to wipe Hamas off of the face of the Earth... the US does not govern Israel. Israel governs Israel. If America were a victim of a terrorist attack, it would respond and send its troops into a country and attack its terrorists and wipe them out as best as it could.

Oh wait. It's already doing that.

With the support of many European countries I might add.

Stewart's insinuation that everything was fine before the new year was completely off. Israel has been the victim of nearly 10,000 rocket attacks on its territory for years. It finally had enough of it. Israel couldn't care less if Obama supports Israel's aim to wipe Hamas off of the face of the Earth... the US does not govern Israel. Israel governs Israel. If America were a victim of a terrorist attack, it would respond and send its troops into a country and attack its terrorists and wipe them out as best as it could.

Oh wait. It's already doing that.

With the support of many European countries I might add.

In other news, the sun rose today.

A non-binding UN resolution is basically a suggestion such as "Uh, hey guys, can you stop fighting? We think you should stop fighting."

Hamas, which is not a government recognized by the UN, doesn't have abide by jack squat and since the US abstained, Israel doesn't have to do anything. How much of our taxpayer dollars go towards the UN? And why in the world is that building on Manhattan waterfront property? I can see it from my apartment every morning along with the rest of the manhattan and i tell ya', I'd love to live at that location... being East of the FDR gives you a REALLY nice view.

Sounds like two different things in which I bolded.

And which European Countries? You're not talking about The Coalition of the Willing are you?

[youtube]3PKLhdekJs4[/youtube]

[youtube]3WNwXFE9yBs[/youtube]

Oh shit! Watch out for The Coalition of the Willing! :eek:

Last edited:
Sophomoric crap, Stewart is only funny to brain dead, drunk college freshmen....... it's alright if you like him though.:lol:

And unfunny to most Republicans. So I guess that counts you out if your other posts on here say anything.

Strip Maul | The Daily Show | Comedy Central

It's ironic that the Daily Show has been doing the media's job since it's creation.

Thoughts? Comments on the video?

well that was about as moonbatty as it gets. sorry, but I find Jon tiring. He was funny for a while, but his new schtick sucks as much as his old ones did back in the day: sophomoric

well that was about as moonbatty as it gets. sorry, but I find Jon tiring. He was funny for a while, but his new schtick sucks as much as his old ones did back in the day: sophomoric

But the main question, is he wrong?

Hey, if it takes a hack comedian to validate your weak ass choices, have at it.:lol::lol::lol:

He's not a hack comedian though. He's making millions of dollars, how much do you make with your comedy standup bit?

Forum List

Back