Jon Stewart Got Owned by Peter Schiff - M. Brown Case

Jon Stewart (t.n. Jonathan Stewart Liebowitz) is a comedian. He is employed by the Comedy Channel. His rants are comedy. No wonder the low information radical left confuses comedy satire with political analysis.
So, what does that say about Fox viewers when it has been scientifically proven that they are less informed than Daily Show viewers...in fact they're less informed than people that watch no news shows at all?
It says you are easily fooled, nothing more, nothing less.

Jon Stewart (t.n. Jonathan Stewart Liebowitz) is a comedian. He is employed by the Comedy Channel. His rants are comedy. No wonder the low information radical left confuses comedy satire with political analysis.

He is still much better than the Fox News comedians...
I rest my case about low information lefties.

If only I was a "leftie"...
Maybe just low information.

Still higher than what you have :)

So, what does that say about Fox viewers when it has been scientifically proven that they are less informed than Daily Show viewers...in fact they're less informed than people that watch no news shows at all?
Hey, don't blame me...it's science!

Studies have shown.

Studies have shown.

Being informed could be to your detriment after all.

You start learning new things once you start forgetting what you already have, a wise man said...

Stewart would wipe the floor in a debate with that crazy person

alpine said:
If he had the script...

ogibillm said:
so all of stewart's interviews - those are all scripted in your mind?

theoldschool said:
Remember when he single-handedly destroyed Crossfire? Good times right there.

He wouldn't have "single-handedly destroyed" them if one of them had had either the acumen or the balls to have thrown it right the fuck back in Stewart's face and asked him:

"How are YOU helping America, Jon?"

Stewart loves to wag his finger like that and accuse those with whom he disagrees of "hurting America" — but he ain't so good at understanding that he may in fact himself be part and parcel of the problem, is he? :badgrin:

Stewart is a bully, pure and simple.

science? Put the word science in an Article and the fools believe.

Link to the Scientific paper and all its glory, go ahead, we all anxiously await.

science? Put the word science in an Article and the fools believe.

Link to the Scientific paper and all its glory, go ahead, we all anxiously await.
I'll take that challenge!!
Another study has concluded that people who only watch Fox News are less informed than all other news consumers.

Researchers at Fairleigh Dickinson University updated a study they had conducted in late 2011. That study only sampled respondents from New Jersey, where the university is located. This time, the researchers conducted a nationwide poll.

...and...ouch...
The largest effect is that of Fox News: all else being equal, someone who watched only Fox News would be expected to answer just 1.04 domestic questions correctly -- a figure which is significantly worse than if they had reported watching no media at all.
Study Finds Fox News Viewers Least Informed Of All Viewers

Like I said...SCIENCE.

alpine said:
If he had the script...

ogibillm said:

theoldschool said:

He wouldn't have "single-handedly destroyed" them if one of them had had either the acumen or the balls to have thrown it right the fuck back in Stewart's face and asked him:

Stewart loves to wag his finger like that and accuse those with whom he disagrees of "hurting America" — but he ain't so good at understanding that he may in fact himself be part and parcel of the problem, is he? :badgrin:

Wow man. How deeply did you have to tuck your balls back into yourself to be able to type that?

alpine said:
If he had the script...

ogibillm said:

theoldschool said:

the shartly show said:

theoldschool said:
Wow man. How deeply did you have to tuck your balls back into yourself to be able to type that?

That doesn't even make sense.

In other words, par for the course from you.

Stop drinkin' Scotch straight, holmes. :badgrin:

alpine said:
If he had the script...

ogibillm said:

theoldschool said:

the shartly show said:

theoldschool said:

That doesn't even make sense.

In other words, par for the course from you.

Stop drinkin' Scotch straight, holmes. :badgrin:

Next time you're feeling bullied by Stewart tuck your dick between your legs and cluck. I think that'll help :thup:

Colbert is also not humorous. I find no humor in either of these men or SNL.

Forum List

Back