Jon Stewart captures Beck's mania in an amazingly funny impression

☭proletarian☭;2114815 said:
No-one said anything about scale. You were making a statement about "the left" in general, like this:

And there you are mocking the president of the United States in the same post, in graphic detail, using an avatar.

That's commonly known as "hypocrisy".

:lol::cuckoo:
when I go on National t.v. and mock the Obama, then we can talk.
So it's okay because you're not important because you're not popular?

Huh?????????????????
I just love how that Avatar gets all your panties in a bunch.
I'm sure I've hurt the Obama's feelings by using it.:lol:

There, I've changed my avatar for the ones who were stressing out on the other one.

Hope you like this one much better.:lol:

Your avatar didn't bother me in the least, neither does this one, so long as you practice what you preach.

Or don't practice what you rail against, as the case may be.

Your avatar didn't bother me in the least, neither does this one, so long as you practice what you preach.

Or don't practice what you rail against, as the case may be.

pfeesh. I was talking about left wing comedians on T.V. but don't let that stop you all.
notice I said, Maddow, Matthews, Olbermann.

how friggen funny

So you're crying about people who are more popular than you because noone gives you a show when you do it?

☭proletarian☭;2114962 said:
So you're crying about people who are more popular than you because noone gives you a show when you do it?

:eek::lol:

for the left, the only comedic thing they can come up with is MOCKING people.
that's why Rachel Maddow, Chrissy Matthews, Keith Olbermann's rating are OFF THE CHARTS.:eusa_whistle:

The left, dear, is far better at satire and spoof than the right because our side now has the funniest set of loons to make fun of in the last decade.

that's why Rachel Maddow, Chrissy Matthews, Keith Olbermann's rating are OFF THE CHARTS.:eusa_whistle:

where-as
for the conservatives

mocking their enemies is only ONE of their weapons

they also have, ridiculing, denigrating, bashing, insulting, falsely accusing and threats of physical violence

where-as
for the conservatives

they also have, ridiculing, denigrating, bashing, insulting, falsely accusing and threats of physical violence

na, I think you're confusing that with the leftist and Progressives.

Not only did Stewart have Beck's mannerisms down pat, he also managed to show how Beck makes incredibly complex issues very, very simple....and very, very wrong.

oh yeah, cause a avatar on a message board is surly the same as mocking someone on National T.v.:eusa_whistle:

No-one said anything about scale. You were making a statement about "the left" in general, like this:

And there you are mocking the president of the United States in the same post, in graphic detail, using an avatar.

That's commonly known as "hypocrisy".

No one's buying your attempts at damage control

You said mocking people is bad (which is retarded IMHO) and yet you mock Barack Obama. You're a hypocrite.

Last edited:
☭proletarian☭;2114815 said:
So it's okay because you're not important because you're not popular?

Huh?????????????????
I just love how that Avatar gets all your panties in a bunch.
I'm sure I've hurt the Obama's feelings by using it.:lol:

When backed into a corner the modern hypocrite tries to change subject and insult his accusers unable to respond to his criticisms with anything else.

where-as
for the conservatives

Invective is a perfectly American weapon, polically for one thing, and you should have seen my sisters and their friends discussing a schoolmate they did not like. And you should have heard the Dems on Nixon and the Pubs on Clinton.

Glenn Beck is a fucking idiot and anyone who listens to him and thinks his ideas make sense are brain dead.

How would you know? you've made it clear you don't listen. So who cares what you think about a show you don't listen to?

Glenn Beck is a fucking idiot and anyone who listens to him and thinks his ideas make sense are brain dead.

How would you know? you've made it clear you don't listen. So who cares what you think about a show you don't listen to?

I listen to Glenn at least twice a week, and while he is not an idiot, his mental attic certainly has some holes in the floor.

He is, what so many of you forget, is a professional showman, an entertainer. He knows his bread is covered with far right loony jam. So he creates his own concotions of it. Unfortunately, he has consumed quite a bit of it as well.

I listen to Glenn at least twice a week, and while he is not an idiot, his mental attic certainly has some holes in the floor.

He is, what so many of you forget, is a professional showman, an entertainer. He knows his bread is covered with far right loony jam. So he creates his own concotions of it. Unfortunately, he has consumed quite a bit of it as well.

Well i wasnt talking to you, was I? You werent the one who is complaining how stupid every time he is mentioned while boasting that she never watches the show.

He is not an idiot. He isn't crazy either. He just thinks outside the box. And that scares some people. Like a number of people here who would like to pretend the world is peaches and roses when in reality its a hard place. Like a number of people who have never seen a government program they wouldnt support no matter how much money is spent and how many times government completely fails to do what it's promised.

Giving more power to the Federal government, now that's mentally unhinged. Spending trillions of dollars no one has and likely no one will ever see is insanity. Thinking that government can run health care despite failure after failure and the detioration of the health care systems that adopt it is insane.

How many times do we have to invent the wheel before we stop trying to reinvent it? How many times can we try the same failed policies before we start doing what has actually worked???

Well i wasnt talking to you, was I? You werent the one who is complaining how stupid every time he is mentioned while boasting that she never watches the show.

He is not an idiot. He isn't crazy either. He just thinks outside the box. And that scares some people. Like a number of people here who would like to pretend the world is peaches and roses when in reality its a hard place. Like a number of people who have never seen a government program they wouldnt support no matter how much money is spent and how many times government completely fails to do what it's promised.

Giving more power to the Federal government, now that's mentally unhinged. Spending trillions of dollars no one has and likely no one will ever see is insanity. Thinking that government can run health care despite failure after failure and the detioration of the health care systems that adopt it is insane.

How many times do we have to invent the wheel before we stop trying to reinvent it? How many times can we try the same failed policies before we start doing what has actually worked???

No private conversations here, Avatar. They don't exist, so get over it. We are doing what works: we hold elections, we try to hold politicians accountable, we try to get things right, and we hold elections. What else can you do?

The government run health care? Where is that, Avatar? Regulate health insurance? Yeah. A wink and nod to you: the two are not the same thing. And, yeah, GB is loony as are all who believe in Cleon Skousen and the JBS principles.

He is not an idiot. He isn't crazy either. He just thinks outside the box.

Is that the Politically Correct way of putting it now? God I hate euphemisms.

And that scares some people. Like a number of people here who would like to pretend the world is peaches and roses when in reality its a hard place. Like a number of people who have never seen a government program they wouldnt support no matter how much money is spent and how many times government completely fails to do what it's promised.

Them any also many people who don't trust the government but can also recognize partisan bullshit and paranoid conspiracy theories when they see it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back