Jon Stewart and Bill O’Reilly Duke it out in Washington

Why does O'Reilly stoop so low being around idiots from The View and the Comedy Channel....he might get his Haaaavard degree revoked.

O'Reilly had the nads to do it up there, - on neutral territory, and facing one of his detractors.

That's a hellofa lot more than the pussies Limbaugh, Hannity or most of the smashmouth talkers on the right would ever do.

The only time they risk opposition is when they control the button.

Yeah. O'Reilly gets credit for this. And credit for holding his own.

He's always had the nads...but the morons on the left scream and yell because Keith Olbermann used to have his on-air orgasm about BillO on a nightly basis.

I laughed through several of them (Special Comment and Worst Person In the World).

O'Reily's show has always been a pretty good watch.

Why does O'Reilly stoop so low being around idiots from The View and the Comedy Channel....he might get his Haaaavard degree revoked.

Stewart I understand.

The View....in spite of the fact that he can be arrogant and a blowhard, he's pretty fair and balanced.

Now...let Goldberg or Bahr (however you spell it) go on Hannity by themselves ! That would be fun.

I thought they both did a good job and I enjoyed it. Worth the watch. I've always been a Jon Stewart fan and he did great but O'Reilly did a good job too. I like watching these two debate each other.

Very good overall, check it out.

I don't think Hannity or Rush could ever do this BTW. They'd look like fools.

Stewart I understand.

The View....in spite of the fact that he can be arrogant and a blowhard, he's pretty fair and balanced.

Now...let Goldberg or Bahr (however you spell it) go on Hannity by themselves ! That would be fun.

Who wants to see those fat crows anyways? There's a reason they're on daytime TV. Fat stupid housewives watch them.

I thought they both did a good job and I enjoyed it. Worth the watch. I've always been a Jon Stewart fan and he did great but O'Reilly did a good job too. I like watching these two debate each other.

Very good overall, check it out.

I don't think Hannity or Rush could ever do this BTW. They'd look like fools.

They look like fools now...they don't need Stewart.

Greta VS would be a good one. She's very level-headed and generally pretty good with information.

Stossel would be good too....only if it was on economic stuff.

Cavuto would also be good.

Now, Meygan Kelly.....!!!! She'd be great.

Jon Stewart and Bill O’Reilly Duke it out in Washington

....A mere warm-up for Stewart WASTING "MITTENS"!!!!!

529.gif

slap-smack-down.gif

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
O'Reilly so often takes a big government Progressive-like approach, I saw little reason to watch this "debate". Put a real conservative or libertarian up against Stewart and that I'd watch.

O'Reilly so often takes a big government Progressive-like approach, I saw little reason to watch this "debate". Put a real conservative or libertarian up against Stewart and that I'd watch.

Stewart got the job done, on "Mittens".

romney-cover.jpg

Forum List

Back