Jon Steward seems to get it. Obama's bad, but he's winning because....

Obama is winning because the Jews control the media and they rip on Romney while giving Obama a free pass.

I have no idea of his heritage, nor where if he went to college, nor if he played soccer. Why does that matter?

Why does Romney's heritage (Mormon) bother you? Why does his net worth bother you, fudgepacker ?

Who the hell is talking about Romney????? I believe YOUR original question was "Who the fuck is John Stewart"? And so now you neg rep me for answering your own fucking question????

He's like that, he's a complete retard, keyboard tough guy. A real fag honestly, he talks about either "dicks" or "asses" or someone being gay in literally every post he makes.

Just finished watching that video. Spot on. Obama is pretty much only winning his re-election bid because Romney seems bound and determined to lose.

Just finished watching that video. Spot on. Obama is pretty much only winning his re-election bid because Romney seems bound and determined to lose.

Yup.

I'm voting for Obama not because I think he's the right man for the job, but because I think Romney's the absolute worse man for the job.

Yup.

I'm voting for Obama not because I think he's the right man for the job, but because I think Romney's the absolute worse man for the job.

Pretty much why I voted for Bush in 2004. Kerry was just such a horrible candidate.

I don't think Romney is that bad, but he still seems to be running this race as if he actively WANTS to lose.

Jon Stewart Jabs Romney For 'Getting Dumber' As Election Approaches (VIDEO)

Pretty funny video. But it's not just Romney getting dumber. It's many among the right wing base too. And the country as a whole is suffering. We need more George Will and less Glenn Beck.

In a thread claiming others are getting dumber, you don't proof read and botch the spelling of the title character?

Can't make this stuff up, can we?

Thanks for proving my point.

And thank you for proving mine. next...

It's sad that you believe what a comedian tells you.
.....As opposed to Porky Limbaugh's pig-shit, right??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCHV5hPFbs8]Al Franken dissects Fox News Report - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3LQnuOxcLM]Senator Franken Chews Up Mark de Bernardo KBR Arbitration Lawyer - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n2P0QsTe8c]Franken Spars With Thune Accuses Him Of Not Reading The Senate Health Bill - YouTube[/ame]​

al.....:thewave:

Al Franken stole the election - the same way Christine Gregoire did in Washington state in the gov election (over Dino Rossi) and the way Gore tried to steal thepres election in 2000 - endless recounts after they lost the first vote - until they got the results that they wanted.

Funny thing is - I liked Franken on SNL.

Better than the smucks they have now....................................

Al Franken stole the election - the same way Christine Gregoire did in Washington state in the gov election (over Dino Rossi) and the way Gore tried to steal thepres election in 2000 - endless recounts after they lost the first vote - until they got the results that they wanted.

Washington is a vote early, vote often state. They will count and recount, create ballots, find ballots and the Dem will win.

You need to bring your evidence to the authorities.

If I live to be 100 there will never be another GOP gov in Wash st.

Best Wash st gov (slam-dunk) was Dan Evans - R.

Al Franken stole the election -

Oh look. Another sore loser crying because the GOP wasn't allowed to steal elections by tossing legal votes in the trash.

Get over it. No one cares about you and your sore loser pals. You don't see Democrats blubbering when a recount shows a Republican was the winner, as has happened. As long as the recounts happen and all the votes get counted once, the Democrats are happy. It's that consistency thing we're known for.

Now ginscpy is consistent, but in another way. If a tactic helps the GOP win, then ginscpy is for it, no matter how illegal or unethical it is. If throwing Democratic votes in the trash is what it takes for a Republican to win, then ginscpy supports it.

Forum List

Back