Jon Kyl Reaps $200 MILLION In Pork Just Days After Senate Republicans Voted To Ban Ea

Is there a race to see who can become the biggest asshole in the Republican party?

Jon Kyl.. A contender.

did anyone really expect any change? i am interested to see how board conservatives spin this one
From the link:
Kyl slipped the measure into a larger bill sought by President Barack Obama and passed by the Senate on Friday to settle claims by black farmers and American Indians against the federal government. Kyl's office insists the measure is not an earmark, and the House didn't deem it one when it considered a version earlier this year.
"Earlier this year", that would be when the Dems held the House right? (And they still do) That means the Dems said it wasn't an earmark.

Looks like you Liberuls are spinning. :lol:

Last edited:
did anyone really expect any change? i am interested to see how board conservatives spin this one

I'm actually far more interested in why people just blindly accept what the HuffPuff says. Talk about partisan spinning, bones. One really should consider the source when deciding who is spinning what and why.

Forum List

Back