Jon Kyl: Extend Bush Tax Cuts For Wealthy Even If They Add To Deficit

I'm saying you and the rest of the republiklans here whining about taxes actually got a tax cut.
More college educated voters went Obama than Mcfossil.
That's what I'm saying Dellasalle boy.

Too funny... it's De Lasalle.... genius. And I did not go there either. Did you sleep through history class?

So... voting for Obama means you're smart? Actually, quite the opposite is true... voting for Obama makes you not too smart and frankly, pretty damn gullible and naive.

Last edited:
I'm saying you and the rest of the republiklans here whining about taxes actually got a tax cut.

Too funny... it's De Lasalle.... genius. And I did not go there either. Did you sleep through history class?

So... voting for Obama means you're smart? Actually, quite the opposite is true... voting for Obama makes you not too smart and frankly, pretty damn gullible and naive.

I don't go to racist for advice so I don't need yours. I'm just saying a higher percentage of highly educated people when for Obama.

I don't go to racist for advice so I don't need yours. I'm just saying a higher percentage of highly educated people when for Obama.

They "when" for him? Dude... I doubt you're that well educated. You don't even know what racist means.

Topspin doozy of the Day:

I'm just saying a higher percentage of highly educated people when for Obama.

you displayed your racism on another post

So your not arguing the college grad vote went to Obama. cool

Forum List

Back