Jon Huntsman - Leaving the GOP?

Dunno, but I don't think that the China comment he made over the weekend helped him much. He compared the GOP to Communist China.

I completely understand where he is coming from. The GOP has been overrun by psychos, hypocrites, traitors, parroting retards, and did I say psychos?

Since the Democratic party is and always has been controlled by big government control freaks, where does a guy like Huntsman go?

I found myself in the same dilemna years ago. All the third parties are propellerheads. So I have been out here wandering in the wildnerness for a while now. A conservative without a party, sickened by the UnConservatives who have ruptured and are bleeding into the brain of the GOP, turning it into a lumbering, slurring, mentally incapacitated body badly in need of rehabilitation.

I don't blame Huntsman for bailing, but I am afraid the very nature of things is such that his star power was never allowed to shine bright enough for him to light the path to a better way. Any third party centered on him will not survive long, sadly.

Dunno, but I don't think that the China comment he made over the weekend helped him much. He compared the GOP to Communist China.

He is entirely correct that any dissent is not tolerated. You either go with the Party line, no matter how insane it is, or you are ostracized. The GOP wants parroting puppets, not thinkers.

He is entirely correct that any dissent is not tolerated. You either go with the Party line, no matter how insane it is, or you are ostracized. The GOP wants parroting puppets, not thinkers.

Yeah, I know. It started when they kicked Colin Powell out back in 2004, and they've been getting rid of anyone who might even come close to agreeing with Obama. Matter of fact, many of the policies Obama now supports are ideas that were started by the GOP in the late 90's, early 00's.

I completely understand where he is coming from. The GOP has been overrun by psychos, hypocrites, traitors, parroting retards, and did I say psychos?
The Democrat party is overrun by psychos, hypocrites, traitors, parroting retards as well.

Unfortunately for Huntsman, there's no other party of squishy, wishy-washy, milquetoast, principle-less shoe salesmen like him, outside of the GOP.

Since the Democratic party is and always has been controlled by big government control freaks, where does a guy like Huntsman go?

I found myself in the same dilemna years ago. All the third parties are propellerheads. So I have been out here wandering in the wildnerness for a while now. A conservative without a party, sickened by the UnConservatives who have ruptured and are bleeding into the brain of the GOP, turning it into a lumbering, slurring, mentally incapacitated body badly in need of rehabilitation.

I don't blame Huntsman for bailing, but I am afraid the very nature of things is such that his star power was never allowed to shine bright enough for him to light the path to a better way. Any third party centered on him will not survive long, sadly.

Yanno, out of all the GOP candidates, Huntsman seemed to be the most likely the one with good ideas.

Yanno, out of all the GOP candidates, Huntsman seemed to be the most likely the one with good ideas.

Yep. He certainly had my interest. Unfortunately for his survival, he did not speak in sound bites.

That is quite wrong. There are many competing ideas in the Republican party on many issues. That was revealed to all during the POTUS primary process.

If you want group-think sheeple, look at the Left.

He was talking about it on a news clip, I like him and he said the GOP are all mad at him because he disagrees on some issues. He thought it should be a big tent and said that is what it used to be.

Now that the effed up teaparty has taken over, the GOP has really gone downhill. Where are the real Conservatives these days.

He was talking about it on a news clip, I like him and he said the GOP are all mad at him because he disagrees on some issues. He thought it should be a big tent and said that is what it used to be.

Now that the effed up teaparty has taken over, the GOP has really gone downhill. Where are the real Conservatives these days.

Sorry Sarah, but that is a stupid question.

Besides, I thought the TeaParty was dead :confused:

Sorry Sarah, but that is a stupid question.

Besides, I thought the TeaParty was dead :confused:

I think she missed the historic 800 seat legislative seat victory the Republicans just had in the last election.

The problem was there were to many liberals already running in the GOP primaries, so Huntsman couldn't find a nitch... I mean, Mitt kinda takes the cake on liberal lite... and he won, lol.

I think she missed the historic 800 seat legislative seat victory the Republicans just had in the last election.

I would not take that as evidence of anything. Maniacs have been known to acheive victories in other countries, too.

The fact that congress is switching back and forth by such huge margins shows just how bad of a job both sides are doing. Only a hack would try and spin it as a good job for their side.

The only “good job” congress has done is make people believe their 2 choices are between a turd sandwich and a giant douche.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5gXRPXs0PQ]Turd Sandwich debates Giant Douche - YouTube[/ame]

New Topics

Forum List

Back