Jolly old England, 3 year old sprayed in face with acid by 3 men....

Pay attention...it's not about England...it's about a) any country that has tougher gun laws that the U.S. and/or b) murders by other than guns.

In a way, it's his bragging about how bigly our mass shootings are. We are the best at them.

Problem is, the UK's gun murder rate is about zero. The murder rate itself is five times lower than the US murder rate.

So, he's showing everyone "how bad" the UK is, without actually being truthful.

No... asshat, I keep showing you that the gun murder rate has always been low in Britain even when they had guns.... in fact, I keep showing mental morons like you that the knife murder rate in the states, the club murder rate and the empty hand murder rate in the States is higher than the total murder rate in Britain.

What you desperately need to hide is the fact that gun crime is going up in Britain after they banned and confiscated guns, showing that banning and confiscating guns does not lower the gun crime rate....

Meanwhile, in the U.S....

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 17 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

Got it. England still kills just a few compared to the huge number we kill. We should do what they are doing.

To do that you need to change our history with theirs and trade their criminals with our criminals......you are a moron.

Sure. You work out all the details of how you plan to do that, and get back with me when you're done.

Go bend the knee to the queen and be just like the British
You like being controlled so it will be easy for you

Problem is, the UK's gun murder rate is about zero. The murder rate itself is five times lower than the US murder rate.

So, he's showing everyone "how bad" the UK is, without actually being truthful.

No... asshat, I keep showing you that the gun murder rate has always been low in Britain even when they had guns.... in fact, I keep showing mental morons like you that the knife murder rate in the states, the club murder rate and the empty hand murder rate in the States is higher than the total murder rate in Britain.

What you desperately need to hide is the fact that gun crime is going up in Britain after they banned and confiscated guns, showing that banning and confiscating guns does not lower the gun crime rate....

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 17 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

Got it. England still kills just a few compared to the huge number we kill. We should do what they are doing.

To do that you need to change our history with theirs and trade their criminals with our criminals......you are a moron.

Sure. You work out all the details of how you plan to do that, and get back with me when you're done.

I'm sure that has some meaning to somebody.

Yes....England has turned into a real crap hole....

Criminals in Britain like to use acid because it marks the victim for life....and it is a vicious warning to other victims.

Three-year-old boy seriously injured in 'deliberate' acid attack

A manhunt has been launched after a three-year-old boy was seriously injured in a suspected acid attack.

Officers believe he was deliberately targeted in the attack in Worcester on Saturday and have released images of three men they would like to speak to.

I've been trying to figure out why you start so many threads trashing England. Did somebody from there break your heart to cause such a constant attack from you?

I've noticed the same thing. 2aguy often trashes areas in the US and abroad that have tougher gun control by pointing out OTHER types of crime.

Pay no attention to the NRA-Bot :wink:

No... in the U.S. I point out that in democrat controlled cities with extreme gun control laws, they have higher gun murder rates.......
In Britain, the entire country is experiencing more gun crime after they banned and confiscated guns.

And there is very little truth to those contentions. We all know how the NRA and the barrel stroker sites that you link compile their "statistics".
Either they are paying you - or they consider you to be a "useful idiot".
Hope it's not the latter - ;-)

Criminals in Britain like to use acid because it marks the victim for life....and it is a vicious warning to other victims.

A manhunt has been launched after a three-year-old boy was seriously injured in a suspected acid attack.

Officers believe he was deliberately targeted in the attack in Worcester on Saturday and have released images of three men they would like to speak to.

I've been trying to figure out why you start so many threads trashing England. Did somebody from there break your heart to cause such a constant attack from you?

I've noticed the same thing. 2aguy often trashes areas in the US and abroad that have tougher gun control by pointing out OTHER types of crime.

And as usual the propaganda from the GOP is b*******.Social media post says U.K. has far higher violent crime rate than U.S. does

It goes like this:

1. Some entitled Richie Rich boy in RW Mama's basement gleans fake information from chat boards, email and social media
2. They further exaggerate figures that were phony to begin with and whip them into a meme
3. Another Rich boy in RW Mama's basement shares that meme high and low until it ends up on Breitbart and RW blogs
4. USMB NRA-bots see it there and post it here as if it were factual

Rather/ Rise / Repeat - Remember this one? :)

Donald_Trump_black-on-black_crime_tweet.0.png

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Go ahead and move to the UK and be a groveling queen worshiping serf a life of obedience suits you

Go ahead and move to the UK and be a groveling queen worshiping serf a life of obedience suits you

No grovelling. Why do you think they are standing up to the Germans, and going for Brexit?

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

This is the place to come for meaning, when all hope is lost. :cool-45:

No grovelling. Why do you think they are standing up to the Germans, and going for Brexit?
Just as long as they bow and curtsy to the queen hag

Just as long as they bow and curtsy to the queen hag

Just because you want one. :19:

Why would I do that?

No... in the U.S. I point out that in democrat controlled cities with extreme gun control laws, they have higher gun murder rates.......
In Britain, the entire country is experiencing more gun crime after they banned and confiscated guns.

And there is very little truth to those contentions. We all know how the NRA and the barrel stroker sites that you link compile their "statistics".
Either they are paying you - or they consider you to be a "useful idiot".
Hope it's not the latter - ;-)

Asshat, I don't use the NRA.....if you notice, I use the CDC, FBI, Mother jones, and actual research.....

You have to lie and throw out the NRA because you can't deny the truth of my links and information.......

The sources I use for British crime statistics come from British sources, you asshat.......

This thread seems to get posted every week. And every week the OP trots out his cue cards and every week gets his arse kicked.

This thread seems to get posted every week. And every week the OP trots out his cue cards and every week gets his arse kicked.

Autistic people often have certain patterns they repeat. I think this is probably his pattern.

Meanwhile, as y'all bicker and yap about who has the worst crime...a little 3 year old boy got acid thrown in his face.

And how, exactly, are we supposed to stop an event that happened in the past?

What we can do is find out the best way of preventing such deaths in the future. Which system is better, UK system or US system?
The kid didn't die, dickweed. And I refuse to entertain your idiocy by answering your moronic question.
Fucktard.

Oh my giddy aunt, is this fool seriously suggesting had the 3 year old been armed, the incident could have been prevented? The mind boggles.

Should we list all of the crimes against children in this country by white supremacist, gun toting, trailer park trash, hack?

Oh my giddy aunt, is this fool seriously suggesting had the 3 year old been armed, the incident could have been prevented? The mind boggles.
Yes. He’s an NRA shill.

You mean a toddler getting acid thrown in their face isn't news-worthy?

Of course it's newsworthy and tragic. It just doesn't prove what the gun nuts are trying so desperately to prove.

What are the "gun nuts" trying to prove?

That guns are not the be-all and end-all of violence and evil in the world.

Because apparently, there are twits in the world who are dumb enough to need that proven to them.

Forum List

Back