Joint Bases

I was vice president of the Annapolis Glee Club my firstie year..... and still a very servicable tenor.... do you have bass?

I cannot carry a tune in a bucket, never mind vocalize anything that sounds like a song. My singing has been described as "painful" and that was by my own mother.

I cannot carry a tune in a bucket, never mind vocalize anything that sounds like a song. My singing has been described as "painful" and that was by my own mother.

actually... you might be surprised. My oldest son is a local high school music/chorus teacher and also my church's choir director. There are several members of our choir who said exactly that before he spent a few hours with them one-on-one.

actually... you might be surprised. My oldest son is a local high school music/chorus teacher and also my church's choir director. There are several members of our choir who said exactly that before he spent a few hours with them one-on-one.

Lack of a singing voice is not my only flaw. I must admit that it is forbidden by international law for me to attempt to speak French...under any circumstances...and I had two years of it in high school. I was also in glee club in high school...they used me for the "bad example".

Forum List

Back