Join the ‘Psychotic’s Movement’?

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. Until today, I believed that the environmental movement was simply an activity to give the simple-minded a sense of belonging, and a way to keep them from hanging out on the street corners. Then, I saw the latest entry in the ‘join the movement’ recruiting vid.

2. Check it out:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXV6FW9Vg0I]Exxon Hates Your Children - YouTube[/ame]

a. From the vid: “Here at Exxon…we all know that the climate crisis will rip their world apart.” Actually, neither do ‘we all know’ i.e., agree that it’s real, nor is it about to rip anything apart.

b. ‘…we don’t care, because it’s making us rich.” Really? Terrible how they make those obscene profits on poor folks! It seems that being liberal means never having to provide context. First, let’s compare the profit margin of Big Oil to that of Microsoft, Apple, Google, Johnson & Johnson, Coca-Cola, Nike, etc. The average profit margin for companies in the S & P 500 index was 13 cents. And “The [Oil] industry’s net profit per dollar of revenue was just under 9 cents, compared to… the S&P 500, meaning the “markup” for the oil and gas industry is below average.”
AAPL Key Statistics | Apple Inc. Stock - Yahoo! Finance, available for each company.
So, where are the complaints about ‘Big Sneaker,’ or ‘Big Shampoo’?

c. “…Congress gives the Oil Industry over $10 billion in subsidies…”
And, of course, the antibusiness crowd loves stories about how much Big Oil is stealing from the American people! On the contrary, in 2006, the oil industry paid $81 billion in income tax, and while Exxon’s earnings increased 89% from 2003 to 2007, their income taxes increased 170%. Businessweek - Business News, Stock market & Financial Advice

d. If Exxon’s 2008 tax bill of $116.2 billion were split equally among all tax filers who pay income tax, each filer’s share would be $1,259/year. Still hate Exxon? Number of Americans Paying Zero Federal Income Tax Grows to 43.4 Million | Tax Foundation

3. But it’s not just lies from self-righteous idiots….it’s psychotics who actually fantasize about exploding children who aren’t convinced of the bogus ‘movement.”
Check this one out”

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfnddMpzPsM]EPIC GREEN FAIL!!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Now…all psychotics, feel free to join up…..

…no pressure.

1. Until today, I believed that the environmental movement was simply an activity to give the simple-minded a sense of belonging, and a way to keep them from hanging out on the street corners. Then, I saw the latest entry in the ‘join the movement’ recruiting vid.

2. Check it out:

Exxon Hates Your Children - YouTube

a. From the vid: “Here at Exxon…we all know that the climate crisis will rip their world apart.” Actually, neither do ‘we all know’ i.e., agree that it’s real, nor is it about to rip anything apart.

b. ‘…we don’t care, because it’s making us rich.” Really? Terrible how they make those obscene profits on poor folks! It seems that being liberal means never having to provide context. First, let’s compare the profit margin of Big Oil to that of Microsoft, Apple, Google, Johnson & Johnson, Coca-Cola, Nike, etc. The average profit margin for companies in the S & P 500 index was 13 cents. And “The [Oil] industry’s net profit per dollar of revenue was just under 9 cents, compared to… the S&P 500, meaning the “markup” for the oil and gas industry is below average.”
AAPL Key Statistics | Apple Inc. Stock - Yahoo! Finance, available for each company.

And, of course, the antibusiness crowd loves stories about how much Big Oil is stealing from the American people! On the contrary, in 2006, the oil industry paid $81 billion in income tax, and while Exxon’s earnings increased 89% from 2003 to 2007, their income taxes increased 170%. Businessweek - Business News, Stock market & Financial Advice

d. If Exxon’s 2008 tax bill of $116.2 billion were split equally among all tax filers who pay income tax, each filer’s share would be $1,259/year. Still hate Exxon? Number of Americans Paying Zero Federal Income Tax Grows to 43.4 Million | Tax Foundation

3. But it’s not just lies from self-righteous idiots….it’s psychotics who actually fantasize about exploding children who aren’t convinced of the bogus ‘movement.”
Check this one out”

EPIC GREEN FAIL!!!! - YouTube

…no pressure.

How do you know Exxon didn't make the video? It's the oldest trick in the books to blame others for your crime.

The government subsidies to Big Oil are a hell of a lot more than $10 billion per year. There's a clue!

The government subsidies to Big Oil are a hell of a lot more than $10 billion per year. There's a clue!

Name one of those subsidies.

Why do you think giving away public property of resources on public land isn't a subsidy?

How much money does our government get from oil companies each year? Do you think they're a charity?

We give away our resources for a small percentage of what they are worth. They are the ones in business and we aren't, so let them pay market prices for our country's resources.

Why do you think giving away public property of resources on public land isn't a subsidy?

How much money does our government get from oil companies each year? Do you think they're a charity?

We give away our resources for a small percentage of what they are worth. They are the ones in business and we aren't, so let them pay market prices for our country's resources.

Public property of resources is not "given away". It is sold by the government for millions upon millions of dollars. Afterwards, if resources are produced, many more millions of dollars are paid to the government in terms of royalties.

Our government realizes billions of dollars annually. Yes, government is the charity, not oil companies.

And no, resources aren't "given away" for a small percentage. It's a big fucking percentage.

I ask you again, name ONE subsidy to the oil and natural gas industries.

1. Until today, I believed that the environmental movement was simply an activity to give the simple-minded a sense of belonging, and a way to keep them from hanging out on the street corners.

That's what I think about most conservative movements.

That's because, actually, you don't 'think.'

2. Check it out:

Exxon Hates Your Children - YouTube

Check this one out”

EPIC GREEN FAIL!!!! - YouTube

…no pressure.

How do you know Exxon didn't make the video? It's the oldest trick in the books to blame others for your crime.

I provide evidence, you babble.

Once again, for Liberals, 'feeling passes for knowing.'

"We give away our resources...."

You are truly an ignorant fellow.
Watch me prove it:

"We" is who owns Exxon!

“Exxon Mobil, in fact, is owned mostly by ordinary Americans. Mutual funds, index funds and pension funds (including union pension funds) own about 52 percent of Exxon Mobil’s shares. Individual shareholders, about two million or so, own almost all the rest. The pooh-bahs who run Exxon own less than 1 percent of the company.” http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/02/business/02every.html

Actually the government makes 18 cents on every gallon of gas sold in this country 22 cents on every gallon of diesel and 19 to 22 cents on every gallon of aviation fuel.

The gas tax alone brings in 25 billion a year.

So I think the fucking government makes out better than most oil companies.

AGW is a Cult.

When they speak this is who I hear talking

cimino4.jpg

Forum List

Back