Join the Deep Water Horizon Truth Movement now

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Jun 23, 2008
Michigan, USA
I have decided to start the DWH Truthers. This group will focus on exposing the conspiracy that was perpetrated on the United States on the world by the Obama admin when the Deep Water Horizon was deliberately Blown Up by the Operatives of Admin.

Their Goal is to Both End Deep Water Drilling in the Gulf as well as to gain support for Cap In trade in the face of the crumbling support for the science.

We must get the truth out. Join me now.

:)

PS. While this post was made mainly in jest, A thinking man does have to ask himself. Could have some Environmentalist Groups, or even the Admin it self have been behind this? I mean if Bush could kill 3000 Americans get us his war couldn't Obama kill some fish, and some peoples lively hoods to push his agenda?

you never know lol

It's just too bad there were no camera crews out there to film the cruise missiles painted like American Airlines 767's crashing into the drillship. And the sinking of the ship due to controlled demolitions.

A message for conspiracy cranks everywhere.

128886338488292636.jpg

North Korea? LOL.... Maybe it was South Korea? After all they are our allies....

Samsung do it? I don't trust them... They make TV's well.... Almost TOO well.. Get my meaning?

Nudge, nudge, Wink Wink.....LOL

North Korea? LOL.... Maybe it was South Korea? After all they are our allies....

Samsung do it? I don't trust them... They make TV's well.... Almost TOO well.. Get my meaning?

Nudge, nudge, Wink Wink.....LOL

nudge, nudge...

get fucked

wink, wink..

Oh WOW, I almost FORGOT ~ Laughing Out FUCKING Loud

Otay. dun.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back