Join the Anti-Party Movement! End the Bias!

Government isn't "Evil"

Government today is trying to make it in the $ game America is today. (because so many back citizens united, ironically the same that hate government) The people need to decipher what is best for the Country and what is best for the corporations leading the politicians.

Never listen to politicians. Only research what Corporations are donating to them and you will understand every lie they are telling.

Because laws that protect incumbent politicians are good for the people, right?

Politicians, banks and Corporations get away with murder.

The people suffer.

I don't hope that you like me, but I hope that you understand me.

We The People need to take control of the politics today and stop obsessing about other things.

We CERTAINLY need to stop listening to bias media that attack MSM. MSM is MSM because it's not bias.

Last edited:
Government isn't "Evil"

Government today is trying to make it in the $ game America is today. (because so many back citizens united, ironically the same that hate government) The people need to decipher what is best for the Country and what is best for the corporations leading the politicians.

Never listen to politicians. Only research what Corporations are donating to them and you will understand every lie they are telling.

So you recognize that politicians are generally bent to the will of billionaire corporate overlords, and your solution? Give politicians more power so they can stop that sorta thing and so they'll have the authority to do what's right for the people!

Cuz if we give 'em more power, they'll stop selling it, right? HOLY SHIT!

LMFAO!

Our Constitution embraces Government. It's the peoples duty to understand what powers it should have.

To have a "government is evil" outlook is uneducated just as much as a "government needs more power" outlook is.

I see you haven't actually read the Constitution, what a surprise.

The Constitution IS Government...

It states that the people can change it throughout time. How progressive of it! In fact, our generation is the ONLY generation that hasn't changed it.

It also regulates business which is a direct stance against the Free Market and personal interests, Libertarians and the Tea Party will never teach you about the Commerce Clause.

Government is GOOD. You have to stand up for what is CORRECT to ensure it stays GOOD.

These small brains taking the easy way out stating that the Government is all bad are the smallest brains in politics.

You think and speak in nothing but hardcore generalities. . .

"Conservatives" are people who "fear change", because the base definition of the word conservative is resistant to change. So apparently the right wing's platform is defined by the label they've been seated with? Awesome.

"Progressives" are people who adjust properly, because progress means change, and progressives therefore want to change. Oh, but they have no platform (LMFAO!), they only speak truth. So the first people who said the earth is round, they shared the same philosophy as modern progressives, since their thoughts were so "progressive". Awesome.

The constitution states that people can change it over time. Does it? Seems to me there's a pretty fuckin specific method the government and the people are supposed to go through to change or even add to it.

Libertarians and Tea Partiers will never teach you about the commerce clause, and Tea Partiers want to spit on the commerce clause. Oh? I was under the impression that most Tea Partiers and Libertarians were simply of the mind that the government has misused the commerce clause to justify things it was never meant to affect. Shows what I know about Libertarians. And here I thought I -was- one! Holy shit, will you please sit me down and explain my philosophy to me? Apparently I'm totally bullshitting myself about what I believe.

You identify all limited government philosophies as people who say all government is bad.

You then make the blanket statement that "government is good!"

Kinda depends on the government, don't it?

Anyway, all these generalities and misconceptions, and then you -dare- to accuse -anyone else- in politics of having a smaller mind than you? Fuckin laughable.

Oh! Forgot my favorite! You know the MSM is unbiased because if it was biased it wouldn't be the MSM. HOLY FUCKING SHIT! So the fact that it's popular makes it objective? Are you serious? as;kdlfj;adkfjadkjf;a;kdjfsdal I have no words to describe how fuckin dumb that statement is. I have no words to describe the contempt I feel for you when you claim that mainstream opinion denotes objectivity. No fucking words.

Last edited:
Government isn't "Evil"

Here comes the diversions. You must have hit a nerve AntiParty. :lol:

We have two parties that merely take turns at the trough. Sad. Both of them work for the same people as well :up: the ones who can afford lobbyists. They also control who & who cannot run or participate in debates.

Yes, both parties are bad. Horribly bad, but progressivism is a disease that must not be allowed to infect this country. If progressives are able to baffle the masses the bloodshed will be worse than was ever visited on the Russians and German Jews.
Hyperbole? :eusa_eh: What is it w/ rw'ers and calling for revolutionary rhetoric if their ideology isn't implemented? Also, last I heard, ideologies aren't against the law. I can run for an office based on almost any ideology I can think of tomorrow and it isn't illegal. I'm also a gun-owning vet BUT a Progressive. Stop w/ the broad-brushing.

Last edited:
Congress and the President are doing bad is one thing to say. "Government is bad" is a totally different thing to say.

Congress and the President work for We The People.

Government is a good thing.

We The People are failing because of monetary interests.

Let me see if I can explain this to you using small words.

The use of force to accomplish your goals is wrong. Using the government to accomplish your goals is using force. Forcing people to do things just because you can is evil. Ergo, government is evil.

Government isn't "Evil"

Politicians, banks and Corporations get away with murder.

The people suffer.

Yet you support laws that enable the very thing you say you want to end. What does that make you?

I don't hope that you like me, but I hope that you understand me.

We The People need to take control of the politics today and stop obsessing about other things.

We CERTAINLY need to stop listening to bias media that attack MSM. MSM is MSM because it's not bias.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I have no reason to dislike you. I don't know enough about you to like, or dislike, you. I just know you are wrong, love to mock people, and you are incapable of defending your opinions because your opinions are based on fantasy, that makes you an easy target for mocking. You really should consider upgrading to delusion, there is an internal consistency to delusion that makes it mock proof.

Government isn't "Evil"

Diversions?

The law challenged in the Citizens United made it illegal for anyone to spend money on ads that said negative things about politicians during an election. According to the government, this would have even enabled them to ban books. Funny thing, it didn't actually apply to incumbent politicians, just normal people.

If you go back and actually read the thread, you will see that AntiParty is the one that brought up Citizens United, I was just attempting to get him to explain, again, why he thinks it is permissible to restrict free speech in order to give corrupt politicians more power while ranting about politicians who have too much power.

Come to think of it, I would love it if you could explain the same thing.

Diversions?

The law challenged in the Citizens United made it illegal for anyone to spend money on ads that said negative things about politicians during an election. According to the government, this would have even enabled them to ban books. Funny thing, it didn't actually apply to incumbent politicians, just normal people.

If you go back and actually read the thread, you will see that AntiParty is the one that brought up Citizens United, I was just attempting to get him to explain, again, why he thinks it is permissible to restrict free speech in order to give corrupt politicians more power while ranting about politicians who have too much power.

Another diversion. Keep them coming on schedule.

Diversions?

Another diversion. Keep them coming on schedule.

That's a convenient way to dodge an argument. Call it a diversion.

I guess that looks less suspect than jamming your fingers in your ears and going, "La la la la! La la la la!" like the Vancomb lady.

We have two parties that merely take turns at the trough. Sad. Both of them work for the same people as well :up: the ones who can afford lobbyists. They also control who & who cannot run or participate in debates.

Yes, both parties are bad. Horribly bad, but progressivism is a disease that must not be allowed to infect this country. If progressives are able to baffle the masses the bloodshed will be worse than was ever visited on the Russians and German Jews.
Hyperbole? :eusa_eh: What is it w/ rw'ers and calling for revolutionary rhetoric if their ideology isn't implemented? Also, last I heard, ideologies aren't against the law. I can run for an office based on almost any ideology I can think of tomorrow and it isn't illegal. I'm also a gun-owning vet BUT a Progressive. Stop w/ the broad-brushing.

I'm not seeing any revolutionary hyperbole in the post you've quoted. The fact that he implied that progressivism shouldn't be allowed to infect the country doesn't necessitate violent or revolutionary action.

Isn't it totally plausible that what he meant is that those of us who disagree with progressivism need to do whatever is necessary to educate our culture regarding progressivism's perceived evils?

Did you simply miss this potential explanation, or are you one of those Democrats who knows what people are -really- thinking?

"End the bias" by dropping out? How much sense does that make? Anybody can register independent and every American can vote based on their intellect and awareness of the issues. Why organize a negative political organization?

Hyperbole? Not hardly. Try history bub. I am in favor of a good mix of both liberal and capitalistic ideals in my country. When either side gets too much control the PEOPLE are harmed. Anti-party and progressives in general are extremists. You show me any country where extremism has been beneficial to the PEOPLE.

Go ahead, I dare you.

"End the bias" by dropping out? How much sense does that make? Anybody can register independent and every American can vote based on their intellect and awareness of the issues. Why organize a negative political organization?

Don't be fooled he supports the Liberals, thus the democratic party. he is just trying to convince conservatives to drop out. Or maybe you can find a post or thread by him where he has ever attacked cajoled or made fun of ANY liberal policies attitudes or positions? he has been asked to link to any and never has managed to do it.

In fact in most threads when confronted with his failure to actually be against all the parties he usually runs away.

He can name the organization the Anti-Party Party.

He can name the organization the Anti-Party Party.

What can you say about the premise? Yeah, right ....freaking anti-party is the way to go ....and then what do you do?

So you attack my position and then take my position as someone who is against UNNECESSARY war and UNNECESSARY spending.

You are new to the concept.

There you go again.

My position is that government is evil, and needs to be restrained. Your position is that it is good and that we need to give it more power. The fact that you cl;aim to be independent is completely irrelevant to me, you are pro government, and live for everything I oppose.

I have been thinking about this for over 40 years, this is not new to me. I have dealt with people like you before, and will again, you are just rehashing the same things we discussed after we watched the hippies become the man.

Our Constitution embraces Government. It's the peoples duty to understand what powers it should have.

To have a "government is evil" outlook is uneducated just as much as a "government needs more power" outlook is.

Actually, the Constitution embraces a just government that respects it and the people while remaining within its confines. And it is the people's duty to understand their rights so they can shove them down the government's throat.

Hyperbole? Not hardly. Try history bub. I am in favor of a good mix of both liberal and capitalistic ideals in my country. When either side gets too much control the PEOPLE are harmed. Anti-party and progressives in general are extremists. You show me any country where extremism has been beneficial to the PEOPLE.

Go ahead, I dare you.

You could make the point the Continental Army was made up of extremists, and the US benefited.

Forum List

Back