Join the Anti-Party Movement! End the Bias!

Discussion in 'Clean Debate Zone' started by AntiParty, Mar 29, 2014.

1. AntiParty

AntiParty Tea is the new Kool-Aid

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +779
    I gave you time. You openly profiled yourself as a whole very quickly in all of your posts. Libertarians don't have to elaborate at all, the concept is EXTREMELY SIMPLE. Yet they always feel the need to...

Ron Paul is awesome but he's probably the only one. You do realize that Libertarians think we should be able to own armed tanks and drive them in the streets. They think we should own war ships. They think we should let our kids carry guns in school. Because Liberty is the only focus of Libertarians, not the consequences of the action taken.

I STUDY ALL PARTIES. It's much more work than any party person will ever do. Party people watch their bias media and think that what their bias media teaches them is what the other parties are...

If a Right Winger would watch Jon Stewart, he/she would be much more informed. If a Left Winger would watch Mike Huckabee, he/she would be much more informed. The Tea Party is the profit party, nothing else matters to them and the people are sold out. Libertarians are Liberty no matter what.

It's really pretty basic. If you take my stance, you can be part of all parties. And an outcast of all parties. I believe in a Fiscal Conservative America that isn't fast to change and thinks about it's changes. But I do believe in change because you would have to be completely uneducated not to believe in it. Once you learn something, you have changed. I believe in the people, not the Corporations. Corporations are not people. They are an entity based on profit and NO CORPORATION by law is allowed to force all of it's employee's to vote a specific way, which means, Corporations are not people unless they all vote the same way.

The irony is that once Corporations get blocked from thinking for the people, the people will find true Liberty. True OPINIONS instead of sheeple based media that feeds us one liners.

True Liberty is the ability to think for yourself and stand up for it. Sometimes against people who are farmed to think they know what Liberty is.

2. AntiParty

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +779
    I never stated this at all...

"You're seriously arguing that the problem is that abortion is less cost prohibitive than, say, condoms or morning after pills?"

You simply failed when you somehow thought birth control was free and now you are trying to 180. Or something, I'm not sure your thought process here. Last post you were arguing that birth control is free and now you are making this jump. :eusa_liar:

3. AntiParty

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +779
    Think about this then........since your focus is abortion........

What would happen if every Religious organization used donations to cover the cost of birth control, morning after and condoms.

Would this mean they denied their morals or would this mean they accepted that we are all sinners? Guess what, if we don't sin, we don't die, we are ALL SINNERS in one way shape or form. The problem with religion has always been the sinners who tend to focus on other sinners, "yea, they are terrible people, I'm holy". EVERYONE SINS. DO NOT JUDGE OR BE JUDGED.

The sooner religion is willing to accept that we have sinners and none of us are Jesus like, the better. Children have hormones. Accidents happen. And politicians who have affairs change their tune once they get the mistress preggo.

Pay for the problem prevention and there will be no debate about abortion.

But that is a CONSERVATIVE thought topic. $ vs. Abortion. Knowing that $ could end the necessity of Abortion is enough for me. How about you?

4. Not2BSubjugated

Not2BSubjugated Callous Individualist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +577
    If you study all parties, why do you not know what the Tea Party platform is? Why are your ideas about what libertarians stand for so far off the actual mark? Define study lol

The more you speak about libertarians and tea partiers, the more I'm convinced that you know nothing about libertarians and even less about the tea party. You talk about party ideologues not doing their research, yet with every ignorant opinion you spew you show us all that you, yourself, don't research -shit-. The very fact that you consider Jon Stewart or even Mike Huckaby legitimate sources of news, in fact, shows me that you wouldn't even know where to begin researching the shit you're talking about. The latter is a cheerleader for the republican party who I've never seen stray from the party line, and the former isn't even attempting to be a serious news source. The Daily Show is comedy, dude! Jon Stewart knowingly mischaracterizes facts and statements for the sake of making jokes. Delivering news is a peripheral function of that show at best. You gotta be fucking kidding me!

I'm sorry, but you're so breathtakingly ignorant that your "intellectual" self-assurance is actually -offending- me, so I'm gonna stop.

You just go on and continue to attack everything that your uninformed pals have told you libertarians are and, by all means, continue to do so without researching your opinions.

Also, don't look up what tea partiers actually stand for. I'm sure MSNBC's given you a pretty good arsenal of random accusations to assume are facts. Also, do continue to ignore the fact that none of the super rich support the tea party, and continue to confuse them with Karl Rove's ilk.

I'd hate for you to have to actually look this shit up and risk challenging your own omniscience.

Lastly, block the corporations from thinking for the people? All those corporations can do is speak. They can't -force- you to believe them. If the corporations are thinking for the people, that means the people are willingly conceding their cognitive functions to whoever's on TV. IF they won't think for themselves, fuck 'em. Let's try not to shit on the 1st Amendment just because most people are too fuckin dumb not to be swayed by the loudest speaker.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2014
  5. AntiParty

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +779
    I stood in all parties trying to find common sense.

Ask your Libertarian leader if Americans should have the Liberty to own an aircraft carrier. He/she will tell you yes. Ask your Libertarian leader if people should be allowed to own an armed tank, they will state yes. Libertarians are the reason for the backwards logic gun displays creating panic that make people want to ban guns such as Starbucks and Chipotle. Gun ownership isn't STUPID amounts of freedom, it's a responsibility to be thought about.

But Libertarians and Tea party are all about profits for Corporations. They are just more up front than most parties. Tea party is absolutely IN YOUR FACE PROFIT party.

The tea party holds every platform ideology except for "Free market" . Basically the same with the Libertarian party, but the Libertarians have a side note of drugs.

The Commerce Clause of the Constitution allows the Government to regulate Commerce. The Free Market Concept is a movement to push the people out of politics in order to allow businesses to think for the people instead of the other way around. Think China, they have "smog days" when the smog is too bad for kids to go to school. Do you want a Free Market or Regulations that prevent Smog days?

6. AntiParty

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +779
    The Daily Show is on Comedy Central. That's fact. But I'm sick of people who can't stand to watch it just because it's comedy. It's more full of information than Fox News is all day and that's a fact. I'm sure people can get through the jokes if they try hard...heh. I mean, the reason it's comedy is probably YOU!

As I stated before, receive input from all parties. If you think MSNBC is the best source, then the joke is on you.

Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert are the best Leftist news sources hands down.

If you don't agree that Mike Huckabee is the best Right Wing news source then I'm all ears. There isn't much education on Fox News. Or maybe someone can name someone that is more informed. Please say Hannity, O'Reilly, or better yet....please...please say Beck..

Last edited: Jun 7, 2014
  7. Zmrzlina

Zmrzlina VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +75
    I would love to see a proportional representative, multiparty, coalition based government in the US.

8. Ringel05

Ringel05 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,018
    I've been anti-party for years now. Political agnostics unite!!

Oh and I drink alone....... :eusa_whistle:

9. AntiParty

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +779
    With nobody else