Join me in not watching commercials or the half time show!

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
J Lo and Shakira have nothing in common with America they are Latinos who never assimilated to America I will not watch them!

there will be anti-gun commercials anti-Second Amendment commercials they refuse to have pro life commercials join me and turning the channel every time the commercial comes on.

Letā€™s send a message to the left wing main stream that controls everything we see we donā€™t want to see your anti-American bullshit anymore!

..the NFL is racist---discriminatory against whites
racejpg.jpg

Back in the day, Super Bowl commercials were funny, clever, entertaining, and people talked about them the next morning.

But today's PC culture, and in your face woke lecturing, has made them joyless and boring. ... :cuckoo:

But they do serve a purpose, as the Left Stream Media shows itself to be little more than an America-hating freak show.

J Lo and Shakira have nothing in common with America they are Latinos who never assimilated to America I will not watch them!

there will be anti-gun commercials anti-Second Amendment commercials they refuse to have pro life commercials join me and turning the channel every time the commercial comes on.

Letā€™s send a message to the left wing main stream that controls everything we see we donā€™t want to see your anti-American bullshit anymore!
Shakira is married to a dude who played pro soccer from Barcelona. She is harmless and an international singer. JHo is from the Bronx, NY. LOL

Youā€™re picking a fight just to pick a fight. Did you also complain when U2 performed? Only thing that sucks about the SB is that the Pats arenā€™t in it.

• Banned

Shakira is married to a dude who played pro soccer from Barcelona. She is harmless and an international singer. JHo is from the Bronx, NY. LOL

Youā€™re picking a fight just to pick a fight. Did you also complain when U2 performed? Only thing that sucks about the SB is that the Pats arenā€™t in it.
Latinos donā€™t assimilate Irish did.. they bow down to the great Americans.. what would make it great is if Iā€™ve arrested and deported them during the Super Bowl and heart jumped on stage and rocked it out

I want to file a formal protest.
JayLo and Shakira are both Hispanics.....there isn't enough diversity in the HT show.
We need all races, religions, and sexual-orientations represented.

Latinos donā€™t assimilate Irish did.. they bow down to the great Americans.. what would make it great is if Iā€™ve arrested and deported them during the Super Bowl and heart jumped on stage and rocked it out
Shakira lives in Madrid. Assimilate into what? These two are harmless. Itā€™s not as if Omar and Tlaib are performing.

Would you PLEASE lighten up for once? Have some Doritos. Drink a beer. Shut the fuck UP

Would you PLEASE lighten up for once? Have some Doritos. Drink a beer. Shut the fuck UP
When your city has been destroyed and ravished by the disastrous Latino culture then you can come talk to me

its jitts.....he is the new shootspeeders....

It amazes me how seriously people take the commercials and half time show in the first place. Yes, side dishes are important, but do they really out weigh that much what people are really in front of their TV screens to watch which of course is the game, AKA the main dish?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Is the Supergame( edited by NFL for copyright infringement) today?

I haven't watched an NFL game in years.
If the Vikings were your team you would understand.

Perhaps Corona Beer needs to run a commercial in front of 100 million people denying you get the Coronavirus from it.

This impulse to cram partisan politics into every last fucking thing must be a miserable way to go through life.
True..but some folks just don't have much of a life..so USMB is it.
I would point out..that the politics reflect the culture..and not the reverse. No one gives a shit whether or not Jitler watches the SB half-time show. the commercials..meh--I watch it for the football....if I get a chuckle out of an ad..that's a bonus, I guess.

When your city has been destroyed and ravished by the disastrous Latino culture then you can come talk to me
I have more issues with disastrous Southie scum than I ever had with any latinos! Talk about some low-brow white trash idiots!

Everything does not have to accompanied by a polemic and an appropriate spin!

I have more issues with disastrous Southie scum than I ever had with any latinos! Talk about some low-brow white trash idiots!

Everything does not have to accompanied by a polemic and an appropriate spin!
What do you know about southie boy

The NFL is definitely racist. It was very apparent with the racist rant that Steve Harvey opened the show with. Could not even get the entire monologue.

Forum List

Back