Join me in making this forum troll free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can tell you what Karma is, Emma. And boy, is yours gonna be a doozy. I hope it doesn't bite you in the ass yet though. I want it to wait until you hit menopause. That would be sweet.

Great new avi!

Thanks! I love faces on canvas! Unusual ones. So I "borrowed" this one when I found it a few years ago browsing around the net.

(I changed it cuz a few thought my avi was Monica Lewinski. Um. No. GRACE SLICK. But I was due to change it anyway, lol)

LOL..that who i thought it was too! I like this..its sorta goth

I have a really cool one of Morgan Le Fey. Want me to pm it to ya? I use it now and then but she has such a great evil/cool face.

I have a really cool one of Morgan Le Fey. Want me to pm it to ya? I use it now and then but she has such a great evil/cool face.

Sure..that would be great. The avi i used when i came in was very goth too...... it disturbed the boys

Last edited:
ok. Hang on and I'll send ya the link. I like some goth. Depends. The big eyed cartoony stuff, not so much. But the really dark themed stuff..oh yeah.
BRB. Watch for incoming!

ok. Hang on and I'll send ya the link. I like some goth. Depends. The big eyed cartoony stuff, not so much. But the really dark themed stuff..oh yeah.
BRB. Watch for incoming!

woohoo...i cant wait to see it.

I think this is going to be my last visit here. I'm just just mot getting that warm feeling that I so deserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back