Join Me in calling for a FLAT TAX.

Neubarth is right. Flat tax is the way to go. It has virtues of simplicity and familiarity. No need to dismantle the IRS, which while desirable is politically impossible. Get rid of deductions.
But I do not agree with exemptions. You make money, you pay taxes. No representation without taxation!

I always answer honestly, It would have been harder to make money if I was paying fifty percent on the money I made. The thing is, it was mostly in an IRA, and I do not have to pay taxes in the profits therein. I just have to pay taxes on the money that I pull out. I am pulling out about 34,000 a year to support my wife in a custom to which she was accustomed. Life is good.

So what your saying is you don't want to pay a penny. You set your limits for the first 30k as free pass to the flat tax. You make me laugh. How about we tax your 34k at 50%?

Flat tax means Flat tax. Everyone bleeds the same.

You'd have a whole lot of Mexicans and Blacks ready to riot if you did. I get off scott free regardless. I can sell my eight bedroom mansion and make a million tax free if done right.
Yep. You're murkin.Lemme guess. It's on 1/2 acre:lol::lol::lol:

I always answer honestly, It would have been harder to make money if I was paying fifty percent on the money I made. The thing is, it was mostly in an IRA, and I do not have to pay taxes in the profits therein. I just have to pay taxes on the money that I pull out. I am pulling out about 34,000 a year to support my wife in a custom to which she was accustomed. Life is good.

So what your saying is you don't want to pay a penny. You set your limits for the first 30k as free pass to the flat tax. You make me laugh. How about we tax your 34k at 50%?

Flat tax means Flat tax. Everyone bleeds the same.

You'd have a whole lot of Mexicans and Blacks ready to riot if you did. I get off scott free regardless. I can sell my eight bedroom mansion and make a million tax free if done right.

You were the one calling for a flat tax. :cuckoo: And you set it up at 50%...changing your tune?

Of which i am all for. 20% from EVERYONE on EVERYTHING. We all bleed the same.

Really and eight bedroom mansion and you live on 34k? Then you must live in Detroit.

In order to save the Empire from collapse and to move the United States back to a Nation State, Republic and Meritocracy, first PC must be eliminated.

The 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 23d and 24th Amendments must be Repealed.

A National VAT of 13% should be sufficient to raise enough revenue for the General Government to fund the functions Enumerated by the Constitution.

A Reinstitution by the Sovereign States of Literacy Tests, Poll Taxes and Property Ownership for access to the Ballot.

That will insure a massive changeover in DC and an "Epiphany" for the new herd of Polytickers.

Never going to happen.

The Empire has 36-60 months before collapse and "Balkanization."

Forum List

Back