Join Me in calling for a FLAT TAX.

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
Flat Tax. Let's all push for it. The first $30,000 tax free so working men and women all across America can feed their families.

The Flat Tax will be fifty percent of everything above that initial $30,000 that is earned.

That sounds fair to me, and is the same rate for all, so those damned Republicans can not scream about being taxed excessively. They are such damned crybabies.

We could include an additional $5000 tax free for each of the first two children, but nothing after that. Two kids per family should be the ideal. If a couple wants more, they should not get any break from the government to overpopulate the world. That way we will stop those damned Republicans from having too many babies and overloading the school systems all across this land.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Flat tax is flat tax. Everyone bleeds the same no exceptions. Having NO children should get you the tax break.

And Neubreath i see you don't make much in life or you wouldn't be pushing for fifty percent taxation after 30K

Last edited:
ANY modification or exemption means the tax is not "flat". I'd support a modified flat tax, exempt mebbe the first $15,000 or so.

No charitiable deductions. No tax exemptions for charities. No "married filing jointly" tax break. No depreciation, depletion allowances or any of that bullshit.

And BTW, most tax pundits believe that only about 14% would be required to replace the income stream from the federal personal/corporate income tax. Fifty percent would kill the economy.

I think Neubarth should be taxed thousands for each excessive pound of body weight he's carrying.

I wouldn't be concerned with a flat tax if I was Neubarth, I'd be more worried about a FAT tax.

Flat Tax. Let's all push for it. The first $30,000 tax free so working men and women all across America can feed their families.

The Flat Tax will be fifty percent of everything above that initial $30,000 that is earned.

That sounds fair to me, and is the same rate for all, so those damned Republicans can not scream about being taxed excessively. They are such damned crybabies.

We could include an additional $5000 tax free for each of the first two children, but nothing after that. Two kids per family should be the ideal. If a couple wants more, they should not get any break from the government to overpopulate the world. That way we will stop those damned Republicans from having too many babies and overloading the school systems all across this land.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

You are just a mentally deficient old goat.

Let's go back to what the Original Constitution said about Taxes.

A Poll Tax, which means everyone pays the same Tax or Tax Rate.

This is only fair, everyone uses Government Provided Services, Roads, Military Protection, etc.

Set a true Flat Tax of 15% for everyone that is between 18 and 65 that makes an Income, unless of course they are disabled or sick. No Deductions of any kind.

I do believe our Government would have more money than the ever need, because the 45% of slackers who pay no federal taxes, would start paying their fair share.

Flat tax is flat tax. Everyone bleeds the same no exceptions. Having NO children should get you the tax break.

And Neubreath i see you don't make much in life or you wouldn't be pushing for fifty percent taxation after 30K

I am a retired millionaire in my mid sixties. I do not make much anymore. All I do is live off of my investments. I retired at the age of 51.

I am a retired millionaire in my mid sixties. I do not make much anymore. All I do is live off of my investments. I retired at the age of 51.

I see, so your not worried about being taxed at 50%. Would you be what you claim to be now if you were taxed at the rate you want everyone taxed at with your flat rate?

The problem with "calling" for a flat tax is that you're likely to get it, along with the income tax.

I see, so your not worried about being taxed at 50%. Would you be what you claim to be now if you were taxed at the rate you want everyone taxed at with your flat rate?

I always answer honestly, It would have been harder to make money if I was paying fifty percent on the money I made. The thing is, it was mostly in an IRA, and I do not have to pay taxes in the profits therein. I just have to pay taxes on the money that I pull out. I am pulling out about 34,000 a year to support my wife in a custom to which she was accustomed. Life is good.

I always answer honestly, It would have been harder to make money if I was paying fifty percent on the money I made. The thing is, it was mostly in an IRA, and I do not have to pay taxes in the profits therein. I just have to pay taxes on the money that I pull out. I am pulling out about 34,000 a year to support my wife in a custom to which she was accustomed. Life is good.

So what your saying is you don't want to pay a penny. You set your limits for the first 30k as free pass to the flat tax. You make me laugh. How about we tax your 34k at 50%?

Flat tax means Flat tax. Everyone bleeds the same.

So what your saying is you don't want to pay a penny. You set your limits for the first 30k as free pass to the flat tax. You make me laugh. How about we tax your 34k at 50%?

Flat tax means Flat tax. Everyone bleeds the same.

You'd have a whole lot of Mexicans and Blacks ready to riot if you did. I get off scott free regardless. I can sell my eight bedroom mansion and make a million tax free if done right.

Forum List

Back