johny1

johny1

Rookie
Aug 25, 2012
USA
Hello
My name is John. i am new to this forum. Many of my friends suggest me this board so I am here & firstly like to introduce myself to everyone. I am network Engineer in USA. Hope I'll have great time here with you. feel great to be here.

Hello
My name is John. i am new to this forum. Many of my friends suggest me this board so I am here & firstly like to introduce myself to everyone. I am network Engineer in USA. Hope I'll have great time here with you. feel great to be here.
Welcome to USMB, johny1. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Hello

Welcome.

What platform do you work on?

Been tooling around with Cisco myself..

Hello

Welcome.

What platform do you work on?

Been tooling around with Cisco myself..

What he meant to say is: "Been fooling around in Crisco again."

Welcome, bob is usually high on something, he is very delusional.

It WAS funny though. :lol: :lol: :lol: That BOB!!!!

Johny1, I do hope you have a sense of humor, to help you hang around here..:lol:

imagesyy.jpg

Welcome John! I hope you enjoy it here....you just need a hard head to get around in this place at times though! Lol!

Hello and welcome and I am betting this is one poster who will make just one post and never post again...

Forum List

Back