Johns Hopkins psychotherapist diagnoses Trump

Now even senior Republicans are questioning the Comrade's mental stability...

Senior Republicans 'openly questioning Donald Trump's emotional stability'

"Now even senior Republicans are questioning the Comrade's mental stability..."

Um no.

Pretty much total submission now to President Trump and his Agenda from Republicans.

This is from the Leftist NYT not a Right-Wing publication.

Republicans Now Marching With Trump on Ideas They Had Opposed

"PHILADELPHIA — From the time Donald J. Trump became their candidate until he took the oath of office, congressional Republicans treated his policy pronouncements — largely out of step with Republican dogma — as essentially a distraction. He would talk. They would drive the policies.

But now, the question of whether congressional Republicans would change President Trump or Mr. Trump would change them has an early answer. Mr. Trump cheerfully addressed the group here at their policy retreat on Thursday, and they responded with applause to many proposals they have long opposed.

Republican lawmakers appear more than ready to open up the coffers for a $12 billion to $15 billion border wall, perhaps without the commensurate spending cuts that they demanded when it came to disaster aid, money to fight the Zika virus or funds for the tainted water system in Flint, Mich. They also seem to back a swelling of the federal payroll that Mr. Trump has called for in the form of a larger military and 5,000 more border patrol agents.

Speaker Paul D. Ryan, whose own website this week still praised the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal, now applauds Mr. Trump for putting the final shovel of dirt over the accord, with the president saying he is interested in bilateral agreements instead.

Many Republicans in Congress say his presidency is off to a substantive start, delivering on campaign promises to quell illegal immigration, reduce regulations, start the rollback of the health care law and reverse the Obama administration’s decisions to halt the Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipeline projects.

“I think he’s completely winning the expectation game,” said Representative Peter Roskam of Illinois. “I think he’s a genius at lowering expectations and overperforming,” he said, adding, “It’s really remarkable.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/26/us/politics/trump-republican-retreat.html

They are playing him like a convenient fool just like Putin played the Comrade during the election. :badgrin:

Now even senior Republicans are questioning the Comrade's mental stability...

Senior Republicans 'openly questioning Donald Trump's emotional stability'

"Now even senior Republicans are questioning the Comrade's mental stability..."

Um no.

Pretty much total submission now to President Trump and his Agenda from Republicans.

This is from the Leftist NYT not a Right-Wing publication.

Republicans Now Marching With Trump on Ideas They Had Opposed

"PHILADELPHIA — From the time Donald J. Trump became their candidate until he took the oath of office, congressional Republicans treated his policy pronouncements — largely out of step with Republican dogma — as essentially a distraction. He would talk. They would drive the policies.

But now, the question of whether congressional Republicans would change President Trump or Mr. Trump would change them has an early answer. Mr. Trump cheerfully addressed the group here at their policy retreat on Thursday, and they responded with applause to many proposals they have long opposed.

Republican lawmakers appear more than ready to open up the coffers for a $12 billion to $15 billion border wall, perhaps without the commensurate spending cuts that they demanded when it came to disaster aid, money to fight the Zika virus or funds for the tainted water system in Flint, Mich. They also seem to back a swelling of the federal payroll that Mr. Trump has called for in the form of a larger military and 5,000 more border patrol agents.

Speaker Paul D. Ryan, whose own website this week still praised the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal, now applauds Mr. Trump for putting the final shovel of dirt over the accord, with the president saying he is interested in bilateral agreements instead.

Many Republicans in Congress say his presidency is off to a substantive start, delivering on campaign promises to quell illegal immigration, reduce regulations, start the rollback of the health care law and reverse the Obama administration’s decisions to halt the Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipeline projects.

“I think he’s completely winning the expectation game,” said Representative Peter Roskam of Illinois. “I think he’s a genius at lowering expectations and overperforming,” he said, adding, “It’s really remarkable.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/26/us/politics/trump-republican-retreat.html

They are playing him like a convenient fool just like Putin played the Comrade during the election. :badgrin:

Jim you are in that group that are just wrong about everything.

How's Madam President doing since she was Inaugurated eight days ago? Oh wait, hold on, I forgot :eusa_doh:

nC9ys0Yl.jpg

Deepening evidence?

How far did you have to reach up your ass for that 'deepening' evidence?

Wrist?

Elbow?

Can you spell neuroscientist? : I doubt it.....:biggrin:

I can spell it, with no problem.

Can you spell hypothetical?

because only an idiot would make a diagnosis like that without actually spending time with the person.

LOL that video of Trump abusing his wife. Ya know not more than a couple days ago I laid out what I see in Trump and Melania's body language, while I am admittedly just a hobbist, I didn't get 'abuse' out of any of that shit.

What I do sense is that Melania wants nothing to do with the public eye - I even mentioned in my short analysis that she seemed uncomfortable in public. I don't smile all the time, doesn't mean my husband abuses me.

Yes Melania does seem to have trouble in some of her speaking to audiences and reporters/interviewers - I actually do the same thing when it comes to "emotional" questions because I have to basically "translate" the colors I "feel" due to syn into "English" - if you haven't noticed Melania doesn't speak perfect English and she's been over here how many years? It's not unreasonable at all to take her pauses, and 'hand holding' as 'confusion' as she finds the right word. (I personally don't think she's incredibly bright to be completely honest.)

When Melania approached Trump on stage and he grabbed her hand, that was not twisting, the viewer there is fucking stoned. He gripped her finger, she wasn't expecting him to want to hold her hand because that is not a 'formal' MO presentation. Trump has a desire to appear professional at almost all times as evidenced by his stiff posture, constant full suit and tie, etc. Melania was actually just going to touch his hand in a 'I'm here' gesture, but he elected or thought that she was going to for a hand hold - by the time he reacted she was /already/ pulling away so he got her finger. And no her hand did not retract in pain idiot, it went back to the exact same natural position it is usually held in at her side.

Why does Melania look serious all the time? She's under a lot of stress, she wanted to stay out of the public eye remember, no doubt she is extremely worried that she'd make him look bad - no wife wants to make their husband look bad, not even me, and I'm kind of a bitch to my husband.

The event they proclaim she look like she was going to cry; she looked angry actually - and if you note she said something to someone off camera. If I had to guess, some protestor in the crowd said something rude, maybe about Barron since that was starting to come out about that time if I'm not mistaken (though that's just a guess from the look of anger I get the impression of from her eyes.) I know I go 0 to bitch from hell when folks are rude to my children in front of me.

All in all, not one thing they put in that video gave me /any/ impression of abuse. In fact, the stupid "when she's dancing with" segment was complete bull and the /exact/ opposite impression I got. She was singing the song /with/ Trump during that dance, smiling almost the whole rest of the time, not 'distant' in fact they were chatting it up (it was cute) - and with the military officer that smile was so forced she couldn't even fucking make it look 'picture' quality - that's called uncomfortable politeness no doubt in my mind. Look at her eyes, in both cases, and I suggest watching more than the two second clips your biased media put out.

Forum List

Back